Honored Contributor

Re: Will Life Ever Be the Same

@FrostyBabe1 

You really must be confused, or are you following me and seeking out my posts,  I challenge people and never contribute to the gloom and doom, I am trying to focus on life to come and not as it is right now 

@FrostyBabe1 wrote:

@I am still oxox wrote:

@FrostyBabe1 

Thank you but I pass by most of the doom and gloom posta

@FrostyBabe1 wrote:

It may not be the same, but it has the capacity to be good. Very, very good. Maybe not today, but we can get there. A lot depends on how YOU decide it's going to be. In that light, I'm going to make a suggestion. Please know that it's made with care and concern. You need a break from this place. It's not healthy for you (and many others) right now. The vast majority of the discussion is of gloom and doom. That's not what's happening in the real life that I know. People are concerned, they know it's serious, but they're not dwelling on it. Please, just hit the "sign out" button and walk away for awhile. It's the healthy thing to do. 

@I am still oxox - respectfully, having read your many, many posts on this subject, it seems that you don't pass by those posts and are rather consumed by them. Dwelling on negativity is of no use to anyone, and fears that are driven by the misinformation and exaggeration prevelant here are just so unnecessary. Take a deep breath, and another one. I wish you all the best, whatever you decide to do. 

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Respected Contributor

@I am still oxox wrote:

@FrostyBabe1 

You really must be confused, or are you following me and seeking out my posts,  I challenge people and never contribute to the gloom and doom, I am trying to focus on life to come and not as it is right now 

@FrostyBabe1 wrote:

@I am still oxox wrote:

@FrostyBabe1 

Thank you but I pass by most of the doom and gloom posta

@FrostyBabe1 wrote:

It may not be the same, but it has the capacity to be good. Very, very good. Maybe not today, but we can get there. A lot depends on how YOU decide it's going to be. In that light, I'm going to make a suggestion. Please know that it's made with care and concern. You need a break from this place. It's not healthy for you (and many others) right now. The vast majority of the discussion is of gloom and doom. That's not what's happening in the real life that I know. People are concerned, they know it's serious, but they're not dwelling on it. Please, just hit the "sign out" button and walk away for awhile. It's the healthy thing to do. 

@I am still oxox - respectfully, having read your many, many posts on this subject, it seems that you don't pass by those posts and are rather consumed by them. Dwelling on negativity is of no use to anyone, and fears that are driven by the misinformation and exaggeration prevelant here are just so unnecessary. Take a deep breath, and another one. I wish you all the best, whatever you decide to do. 

Sorry, but i"m neither confused, nor do I have the time or any interest in following anyone around. You post prolifically, but apparently don't wish to see the negativity. Again, I wish you well and won't engage you again. I expect the same courtesy from you as well.  

~The more someone needs to brag about how wonderful, special, successful, wealthy or important they are, the greater the likelihood that it isn't true. ~

Trusted Contributor

@KatieB wrote:

@I am still oxox wrote:

@KatieB 

She is sending you love as a comment to your post

@KatieB wrote:

@Mimi 1883 wrote:

🥰 @KatieB 

@Mimi 1883   I don't even know what this is supposed to mean.

@I am still oxox   Okay, thank you.  With just my name there and what appeared to be a tiny box, I didn't know what it was supposed to mean.

And after all of that, I find out the poster posted the comment whatever it was by mistake...  What a mess..

@KatieB  What @I am still oxox said is true. I was just too embarrassed to try to explain it to you. Have a nice day.

F/N/A luvstogarden
Trusted Contributor

@I am still oxox wrote:

@KatieB 

She is sending you love as a comment to your post

@KatieB wrote:

@Mimi 1883 wrote:

🥰 @KatieB 

@Mimi 1883   I don't even know what this is supposed to mean.

@I am still oxox  Thank you for that! 😘 Have a great day. 

F/N/A luvstogarden
Honored Contributor

For those that have lost love ones, no life will never be the same,  count your self lucky if you have not , think about all the wars,real ones in the past, world war 2, for  example, what they had to deal with.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Respected Contributor

All of the posts on this thread are making me crazy.. You've got one that posts to me and I have no idea what it means.  And then you've got other posters who claim others are seeking them out and challenging their posts (guess she means her thoughts, but don't know).     This whole thread is crazy or has definitely turned out to be that way

Honored Contributor

I think if you were a negative person before, you'll be a negative person after. Same for positive people. And needy people. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

For me? Yes indeed!

hckynut 🏒

hckynut(john)
Trusted Contributor

I am pretty sure my life will never be the same,it's very scary