Super Contributor

Wife Pledged Her Allegiance on Facebook

To the head of Isis. According to CNN, she wrote her pledge to him on Facebook the day she and her husband committed their terrorist attack.

Would not surprise me if she was already a member of Isis when she lured her husband to Saudi Arabia on a dating site (that is how they apparently met). He flew to Saudi Arabia to get her and brought  her to the USA on a "fiance" Visa. How careful are we vetting anyone brought to the USA on a "fiance visa?"

I believe she "all 90 lbs. of her" was the "mastermind."

Honored Contributor

Re: Wife Pledged Her Allegiance on Facebook

She radicalized him.  Nice

Honored Contributor

I heard this on Fox news this morning and was not surprised.  It was terrorism.  Smiley Sad

"Faith, Hope, Love; the greatest of these is Love." ~The Silver Fox~
Respected Contributor

I'm amazed. I have friends who spout off on FB and get a time out. Yet someone can post these things and nobody is watching?

I did see their pic circulating, they look like a normal couple.

Honored Contributor

This is an extremely extremely serious time in the world.....   

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Respected Contributor

And yet many of our politicians and the NYT are calling for open borders.  Makes no sense.  They blame everything on gun control, but they have no qualms about letting people come in without thoroughly checking them out first.  

"Summer afternoon-summer afternoon; to me those have always been the two most beautiful words in the English language." ~Henry James
Honored Contributor

I do not think our leaders realize the severity of this issue.

Trusted Contributor

I'm glad they found out that she was doing tributes to their leaders on Facebook after the fact.  They need to start breaking down doors of anyone who associates with these people.  

QVC Customer Care

Honored Contributor

@briiI think they do, but I don't think anyone knows what to do about it.  Nobody.

We already know pretty much what doesn't work -  fences, bombs, --

and there is no one saying put boots on the ground and I'll send my children or grandchildren at the head of the boot lines.  Maybe there's someone who will, but I have yet to hear it and I'm not thinking sacrificing another 5000+ of our very finest will really make me a whole lot safer.