Honored Contributor

I'm getting ready to go to bed.  I was thinking how much I enjoy lying in bed munching on Jon's popcorn........

Imagine....?  Yepper!  That's what I have to do because it takes so freaking long when I order anything from QVC it's downright stupid.

Why?  Why is it I can order something from Amazon Prime and get it within 2 days (and did I mention delivery is FREE)?

Well, I'm going to bed now.  It's only been 5 days since I ordered my popcorn....I guess it's coming by land, sea and air and will eventually be here....sometimes NEXT week.

I used to get items from QVC within 3 days at the most.  For some reason it's at least .....at least 5 to 7 days (and that's good timing).

Oh!  Well....good night...that popcorn sure would be good...

Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66  Good nite Annabelle!  Next time order from Amazon. Life is too short to wait on QVC’s slow shipping.

Honored Contributor

And by truck too.  Good night.

Honored Contributor
Wow. I’ve never received a QVC order in three days. It’s anywhere from 7 to 14 days.
Honored Contributor

The thing is , it's not just Amazon Prime. Almost every place I order from is faster delivery than QV.C, they should work on that.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

Eating popcorn in bed is as dangerous as running with scissors!

Is Jon's popcorn that good?Woman Tongue

Honored Contributor

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

The thing is , it's not just Amazon Prime. Almost every place I order from is faster delivery than QV.C, they should work on that.

@QVCkitty1

This and the cost of their shipping are going to be a real problem for QVC in the future. 

Trusted Contributor

I totally agree with all of the comments, QVC needs to up it's shipping game.  They charge an exorbitant amount for any type of expediated shipping.  It's not worth it. 

Respected Contributor

I honestly don't feel five days is a long time.  Maybe you should order before you run out or you can purchase popcorn at the grocery store if you require it at bedtime.

Esteemed Contributor

placed an order from walmart yesterday morning....got notification later in the day that it had been shipped.....$35 order with no shipping!