Trusted Contributor

Re: Why won't names highlight for me?

@cherry

I usually get the notification whether it's highlighted or not. I think it depends on how the poster writes out the @cherry notification. 

Respected Contributor

@cherry If you make any changes to your font in your post (size, style, or color), the link on the notification won't be the default blue, because your change overrides that.  You can tell it worked if, after you post, you hover your mouse over the person's name.  If it's a hyperlink, they were actually mentioned and will get a notification.  HTH!

Respected Contributor

wrote:

@proudlyfromNJ

Mine do not either and I am not sure why people think such piddly things are meaningful?

wrote:

wrote:

There have been issues with the notification system lately, and I have no idea what you mean by turning blue

@I am still oxox@.  Most posters when they use the @ and someone's Nic it turns a blue color. Mine don't and I thought it was because I have to change the font to a 3 Everytime I post. 

@I am still oxox as the OP explained, she was concerned it wasn't working, and the people she intended to get notifications weren't getting them.  Not suggesting it was some major crisis of our time Woman Wink

Honored Contributor

As long as you spell it right, it goes through even if not blue. 😮

Honored Contributor

For everyone that took the time to be helpful  thank you...Heart