Honored Contributor

Re: Why just keep complaining? DO Something!

@kittymomNC   KITTYMOM--- I just wanted to say that I love your avatar---is that one of your kitties?  She is so CUTE---from one Tuxedo pet guardian to another Cat Wink

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

Hi Posters,

Let's please keep to the original topic and try not to be upset with one another. That way the thread stays on track. 

Happy Saturday - it's a gorgeous day here! Smiley Happy 

Brittany 

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

I personally don't care one way or the other what they do to the board. It's always been moderated and there have always been complaints about it. I will use the board when I feel like it. Otherwise, I'll ignore it. I just need to understand the ins and outs of using it. It takes time, but I'll figure it all out sooner or later.

Honored Contributor

I appreciate that we are getting more updates as to what has been accomplished, what is being worked on, looked at, etc. and even what isn't going to happen. 

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Valued Contributor

Guess I look at it a different way

I feel people here are very frustrated and upset. Their opinions have a right to be heard. What would you have them do?

You always have the option to scroll on by if you don't like the topic.

Respected Contributor

Moved: http://community.qvc.com/t5/Deleted-Posts/Re-Why-just-keep-complaining-DO-Something/m-p/1915215#U191...
This post has been removed by QVC. Posters arguing.

Posters arguing???  Really?  What are we, 2nd graders?

I come here to read and seldom post and honestly don't know what all the changes were or why but 'posters arguing' as a reason to remove comments ????   As long as posters 'argue' AKA 'discuss' in a respectful manner I don't see the problem.   Why have discussion boards if full discussion isn't allowed?

Esteemed Contributor

@Moonchilde wrote:

I appreciate that we are getting more updates as to what has been accomplished, what is being worked on, looked at, etc. and even what isn't going to happen. 

True..things have gotten better each week.

Keep Your Face To The Sunshine and You Will Not See The Shadow