Honored Contributor

Re: Why is the notifications being covered by a drop-down menu

I had that problem, too. I couldn't see a place to sign in or see my notifications if I could sign in. 

I solved my problem by clearing browsing history and cookies. 

Honored Contributor

@Nonametoday wrote:

Or am I the only one having that issue.  It has the "Shop by Category" menu with Today's Special Value & Deals New Trending Shop QVC TV covering the area where "NOTIFICATIONS" is located, so I am unable to see if there are notifications of others posting to me or whatever.

It is identical to the menu on the home page that has "Welcome".... My Account, Cart, etc.  It is on the Forums Page covering the top of my page.  What is wrong with this forum?  

@Nonametoday   My notifications and other info at the top is also covered by a drop down on my IPad and desktop. Oh well, just another day with the outdated computer system. 

Honored Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

@Nonametoday wrote:

Or am I the only one having that issue.  It has the "Shop by Category" menu with Today's Special Value & Deals New Trending Shop QVC TV covering the area where "NOTIFICATIONS" is located, so I am unable to see if there are notifications of others posting to me or whatever.

It is identical to the menu on the home page that has "Welcome".... My Account, Cart, etc.  It is on the Forums Page covering the top of my page.  What is wrong with this forum?  

@Nonametoday   My notifications and other info at the top is also covered by a drop down on my IPad and desktop. Oh well, just another day with the outdated computer system. 

Yep.  Now that I'm on my iPad, this is the same thing that's happening to me.

Esteemed Contributor

Same for me I see Notifications/sign in for a second then it disappears. 

To sign in I had "heart" a post. 

I cleared cookies, no change. I'm on Foxfire.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I had that same problem this morning on Safari.  When I switched to Firefox the notifications were there.  I'm on a MacBook Air.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

I'm on a laptop and Chrome and no problems.....

Image result for cat on a computer"

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Respected Contributor

@NickNack wrote:

I had that same problem this morning on Safari.  When I switched to Firefox the notifications were there.  I'm on a MacBook Air.

@NickNack . This is really weird. I am on a Macbook Air and using  Safari. I have not had any problems this morning seeing my name or the notifications. And nothing is jumping up and down like others have experienced. 

Trusted Contributor

I'm on a laptop using Chrome and the sign- in is covered by drop down.  I changed to Microsoft Edge and everything is normal, no issues. 

Honored Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

@Nonametoday wrote:

@Shanus   That was 7 hours ago, Shanus.

Esteemed Contributor

Nothing of mine is covered up, and I am on a laptop with Chrome, and it's 0700 in California.

The Sky looks different when you have someone you love up there.