Honored Contributor

Why is the notifications being covered by a drop-down menu

[ Edited ]

Or am I the only one having that issue.  It has the "Shop by Category" menu with Today's Special Value & Deals New Trending Shop QVC TV covering the area where "NOTIFICATIONS" is located, so I am unable to see if there are notifications of others posting to me or whatever.

It is identical to the menu on the home page that has "Welcome".... My Account, Cart, etc.  It is on the Forums Page covering the top of my page.  What is wrong with this forum?  

Respected Contributor

Re: Why is the notifications being covered by a drop-down menu

[ Edited ]

@Nonametoday   

I can't tell what the problem is, I am on the forums but I can't see my name as being signed in.  

I can post, may-be I need to clear my cache.

Esteemed Contributor

@Nonametoday wrote:

Or am I the only one having that issue.  It has the "Shop by Category" menu with Today's Special Value & Deals New Trending Shop QVC TV covering the area where "NOTIFICATIONS" is located, so I am unable to see if there are notifications of others posting to me or whatever.

It is identical to the menu on the home page that has "Welcome".... My Account, Cart, etc.  It is on the Forums Page covering the top of my page.  What is wrong with this forum?  

@Nonametoday   I'm so glad I saw your post.  I have been sitting here trying to figure out why my computer suddenly did something that messed me up.  This is so annoying.

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Honored Contributor

It "pop" up there right before I try to post something, but just for a second.  Can't get to it to clear off the posts to me.  ANOTHER glitch in their system.

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Esteemed Contributor

@Preds wrote:

It "pop" up there right before I try to post something, but just for a second.  Can't get to it to clear off the posts to me.  ANOTHER glitch in their system.

@Preds   Yep, that's exactly what it does, just that one pop, a teaser.  What do we do to get it fixed?

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Honored Contributor

@Lindsays Grandma wrote:

@Preds wrote:

@Preds   Yep, that's exactly what it does, just that one pop, a teaser.  What do we do to get it fixed?

Image result for praying over the computer gif

Sorry.  Only thing I can think of since IT can't seem to work it out. Smiley Wink

Just notify the Mods so they can turn it in I guess.

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Honored Contributor

I have long said before the hire any new hosts or get any new vendors, they need new IT people.

Honored Contributor

I posted this on the fashion forum to get their attention and it did.  It was moved to Community Chat, so at least the mods know there is an issue.  Hope it gets fixed soon.

Honored Contributor

Excellent @Nonametoday . Now we keep our fingers crossed.

Esteemed Contributor

@Preds @Nonametoday @Allegheny 

I just sent an e-mail to the QVCSocialTeam, hopefully the problem will be solved by daylight.  Woman Frustrated