Honored Contributor

Re: Why is the notifications being covered by a drop-down menu

@Nonametoday wrote:

@Shanus wrote:

@Nonametoday wrote:

Or am I the only one having that issue.  It has the "Shop by Category" menu with Today's Special Value & Deals New Trending Shop QVC TV covering the area where "NOTIFICATIONS" is located, so I am unable to see if there are notifications of others posting to me or whatever.

It is identical to the menu on the home page that has "Welcome".... My Account, Cart, etc.  It is on the Forums Page covering the top of my page.  What is wrong with this forum?  

@Nonametoday   My notifications and other info at the top is also covered by a drop down on my IPad and desktop. Oh well, just another day with the outdated computer system. 

@Shanus   That was 7 hours ago, Shanus.

@Nonametoday   When I posted that, it was still happening and continued until recently. Never fear, something else will go wonky. 😜

Esteemed Contributor

Now it's good.   Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

I have had that drop down but blew it off as another way for the Q to showcase to posters who post but do not purchase. Whatever. It is annoying.

Esteemed Contributor

@Spurt wrote:

I'm on a laptop and Chrome and no problems.....

Image result for cat on a computer"

@Spurt   Love, love this picture.  Heart

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Honored Contributor

Yes!  I complained somewhere a day or two ago.......Drop down covered 'Shop QVC TV' where I go to find the Program Guide and Watch Q1, 2, and 3, among other choices, etc.

So I had to go to Search and type in 'Program Guide', which took more time.

ANYWAY, the 'Shop QVC TV' is back at the top of these forums.  Which is a good thing.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).