Respected Contributor

Re: Why is the Woman Always Blamed?

I will make this short.Reality shows aren't real. Period.
Honored Contributor

@RainCityWoman wrote:

@suzyQ3 wrote:

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

@sunshine45 wrote:

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

@JBKO   Very strange, you claim to dislike them so much yet you seem to follow every move they make.  Most people who strongly dislike someone, wash their hands of them yet you seem obsessed with their activities.  I think you have a problem.

You have a point, however, that are shoved in our face, tv, radio, internet, magazines, they are everywhere. I loathe the whole disgusting bunch, but it is impossible to escape them entirely.

it really depends on what you are watching or reading or listening to. i actually see more "stuff" about the kardashians on these boards than from anything else i read or watch or listen to on a daily basis.

Unfortunately, they seem to be a part of pop culture, and lucky you for being able to avoid them.

@QVCkitty1, since I no longer even recognize the names prevalent in pop culture, I thought I was ancient and out of sync.

Now I know I'm just very lucky and fortunate. :-) I say that not at all in a critical way towards these people, but rather, I just don't understand the fascination with total strangers. The last time I was keenly interested in celebrities was in my junior high days. Notice I didn't say "middle" school. Yeah, I'm old. :-)

May I ask then, in a most respectful way, why you decided to contribute to this thread if you have absolutely no interest in these people? Just curious since it seems to contradict your stance. 

No problem, @RainCityWoman , and I understand the reason you might ask that, although I did open the thread based on the subject line, which didn't indicate anything about celebrities. But why I continued to read and then post?

In my Post #75, I stated:

Trust me that I have zero exposure to celebrity gossip -- except on those rare times that I open up a thread like this, which is pretty silly on my part because I almost always have no clue as to the players even are.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Esteemed Contributor

@suzyQ3 wrote:

@RainCityWoman wrote:

@suzyQ3 wrote:

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

@sunshine45 wrote:

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

@JBKO   Very strange, you claim to dislike them so much yet you seem to follow every move they make.  Most people who strongly dislike someone, wash their hands of them yet you seem obsessed with their activities.  I think you have a problem.

You have a point, however, that are shoved in our face, tv, radio, internet, magazines, they are everywhere. I loathe the whole disgusting bunch, but it is impossible to escape them entirely.

it really depends on what you are watching or reading or listening to. i actually see more "stuff" about the kardashians on these boards than from anything else i read or watch or listen to on a daily basis.

Unfortunately, they seem to be a part of pop culture, and lucky you for being able to avoid them.

@QVCkitty1, since I no longer even recognize the names prevalent in pop culture, I thought I was ancient and out of sync.

Now I know I'm just very lucky and fortunate. :-) I say that not at all in a critical way towards these people, but rather, I just don't understand the fascination with total strangers. The last time I was keenly interested in celebrities was in my junior high days. Notice I didn't say "middle" school. Yeah, I'm old. :-)

May I ask then, in a most respectful way, why you decided to contribute to this thread if you have absolutely no interest in these people? Just curious since it seems to contradict your stance. 

No problem, @RainCityWoman , and I understand the reason you might ask that, although I did open the thread based on the subject line, which didn't indicate anything about celebrities. But why I continued to read and then post?

In my Post #75, I stated:

Trust me that I have zero exposure to celebrity gossip -- except on those rare times that I open up a thread like this, which is pretty silly on my part because I almost always have no clue as to the players even are.

Thank you for your response.

Honored Contributor

I pity the babies they have been having,,,they have no chance of a normal childhood. I still can’t understand why anyone watches this vile family.
Respected Contributor

I have no idea who any of the people you’re talking about are although I have heard of the Kardashians. Life is too full of actual joys and heartache that each person must deal with in their own life to spend even a single iota af thought or energy on a complete stranger

'I refuse to engage in a battle of wits with an unarmed man'.......Unknown
Honored Contributor

Kardashians suffer from huge egos and affluenza...and society lets them get away with it.

I've never watched their show and won't.  I've never bought anything they were hawking and won't.  I can barely stand it when they show up on a commercial or in the news...I turn the channel even if the show was good and go back when the commercial or segment is over.  

Honored Contributor

@CalminHeart wrote:

Kardashians suffer from huge egos and affluenza...and society lets them get away with it.

I've never watched their show and won't.  I've never bought anything they were hawking and won't.  I can barely stand it when they show up on a commercial or in the news...I turn the channel even if the show was good and go back when the commercial or segment is over.  

F8FE6672-1B5A-472E-A3E2-8DA0D661592E.jpeg