Trusted Contributor

Re: Why is the Woman Always Blamed?

@QueenDanceALot wrote:

@Peaches McPhee wrote:

Who is blaming the woman?  I  don't get it.

I opened the thread because I was curious about the topic question and then read a diatribe about the K people.

I don't read about them anywhere but here (kind of like the Royal family threads) and have no problem at all just ignoring the news about them.

The snarky responses from one poster to another on this thread are well worth the read even if the subject of the thread is of no interest.

Honored Contributor

@Hoovermom 

Your comment is the funniest thing I have read in a very very long time. Thanks! For making me laugh. Made my day!! 😁

Respected Contributor

@JBKO wrote:

Hi everyone. Many of you know that I dislike the Kardashians tremendously, so much so that I emailed Tria Hair Removal Laser back in 2010 letting them know that I wouldn't be purchasing their products since they were affiliated with Kim Kardashian. Anyway, I can't escape this Jordyn Woods Scandal since I read the Daily Mail daily no pun intended. Tristan is equally to blame for what happened. Heck, Khloe is aware of his behavior since the guy was cheating on her while she was pregnant! I feel for Jordyn since she is 21 and still has a lot to learn.

Tristan has continuosly shown that he doesn't care for Khloe. Doesn't she see it? He doesn't give a ****** about you since he knows you will take him back. I know you've all commented before but I'm always curious as to what you think.

I can't wait for the day when the Kardashians is not renewed. No, they are not war criminals or serial killers but we can do without them.

Man, what a sad post. If you can do without these people, then why don't you do that, and spare yourself this peculiar angst about people whose names I don't recognize (except K, and who cares), but more importantly, people who have absolutely no impact on your life unless you invite them into it? I'd also cut way back on, or completely cut out, their main delivery vehicle, TV. Free yourself, JBKO. It's only costing you. 

Honored Contributor

I'll tell you how I deal with the Kardashians.  I ignore them completely. 

Respected Contributor

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

@JBKO   Very strange, you claim to dislike them so much yet you seem to follow every move they make.  Most people who strongly dislike someone, wash their hands of them yet you seem obsessed with their activities.  I think you have a problem.

You have a point, however, that are shoved in our face, tv, radio, internet, magazines, they are everywhere. I loathe the whole disgusting bunch, but it is impossible to escape them entirely.

I don't know about that.   Other than the Kardashians, I have no idea who the other people mentioned are.  Nor do I care, BTW.

Respected Contributor

I don't have hot white hate for them, but for a group that can make money, and continue to be famous and relevant for all these years, they're not dumb, so why do the sisters (apart from Kim) and their brother pick such losers for partners? Kim seems to have a good marriage even if I can't stand Kanye, but her siblings just seem to be attracted to bottom of the barrel of celebrities. If all they want to date are rappers and athletes, that's their business, but there are decent ones out there who won't cheat or act like scum. They've got kids and kids need to have some stability in their lives.
Honored Contributor

I blame Ryan Seacrest for putting them on TV in the first place.  LOL

Respected Contributor

@Sweet_Serenity wrote:

@Hoovermom 

Your comment is the funniest thing I have read in a very very long time. Thanks! For making me laugh. Made my day!! 😁

@Sweet_Serenity :  Glad you enjoyed my post.  

Super Contributor

Wait -  did the OP say she felt for Jordan ????

Honored Contributor

@Bri369 wrote:

I blame Ryan Seacrest for putting them on TV in the first place.  LOL

oh he has made a bundle himself off of the family! i have no doubt he is quite happy with them being on television. kris and ryan and business and marketing geniuses!

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein