Honored Contributor

Re: Why is the Woman Always Blamed?

@Peaches McPhee wrote:

Who is blaming the woman?  I  don't get it.

I opened the thread because I was curious about the topic question and then read a diatribe about the K people.

I don't read about them anywhere but here (kind of like the Royal family threads) and have no problem at all just ignoring the news about them.

Honored Contributor

@DiAnne wrote:

David Letterman would not have any of them on his show.  One of the many things I admired about him.  

@DiAnne 

Ooops.

Not once. Not twice...three times. Maybe more but I stopped looking.  

I remember these episodes. 

29B17ABA-0357-40E2-BFA7-89C5C102FC15.jpeg

Respected Contributor

@DiAnne wrote:

David Letterman would not have any of them on his show.  One of the many things I admired about him.  

That is not correct.

“The soul is healed by being with children.”
— Fyodor Dostoyevsky
Honored Contributor

@occasionalrain wrote:

I've never watched the Ks either, nor American Idol, any Housewives...but can't easily avoid what's happening with any of those involved. I know which K is Kim, her mother, and that one of them has made millions on some kind of makeup. I've heard about the cheating and it seems that Jordan is maybe 60% to blame and Tristan if that's his name 40%. 

My reason is that he has women a plenty throwing themselves at him, he doesn't need to pursue Jordan.

You really can easily do so, @occasionalrain. I don't know who Jordan or Tristan is; I don't recognize the names. The only reason i have an inkling about any cheating is from a couple of the thread titles in this forum.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Esteemed Contributor

The woman is not always to blame.  However, this family is beyond had judgement.  These women have been pimped out by their own mother since they were girls.  No aspect of their lives was off limits.  The only thing that matters is the almighty dollar.  And, they have made millions!!!!!  I don't understand why people are so involved in their lives.  These women have no common sense.  Whatever keeps them in the headlines is all that matters.

Frankly, I feel sorry for their children.  Yes, they'll have boatloads of money, but, does that give them a decent family life.  These children will wind up repeating the same behavior of their mothers.  The son's child won't escape either.

Children learn what they live!  Look to the mother to see the outcome.  All about the money!

As I said before, the woman is not always to blame; unless, of course, this is all they know.

Honored Contributor

@sidsmom@mom2four0418 

Boy was I wrong.  I have believed that for years.  He was being interviewed by someone (can't remember who) and they asked him if there was anyone he would never have on his show and his answer was the Karadashians.  I guess I just gave him too much credit!

Respected Contributor

Happy to report I have no idea who any of these people are!  I do know there is a TV show about the K family.  That's it! 

Honored Contributor

They are all clowns, fools and idiots.  I'm a 58 year old woman, I don't pay much attention to that rubbish.  Honestly, I really don't even know who the support cast of characters are.  I don't have the foggiest idea who that Jordyn little girl is.

Honored Contributor

@DiAnne wrote:

@sidsmom@mom2four0418 

Boy was I wrong.  I have believed that for years.  He was being interviewed by someone (can't remember who) and they asked him if there was anyone he would never have on his show and his answer was the Karadashians.  I guess I just gave him too much credit!

@DiAnne 

Thanks for circling back. 

He probably did say it in jest, if he did. Silly Dave!

You who the first would be to laugh about the Kardashian/Jenners?

Kris & those girls.

They all have a very tough skin & good sense of humor.

They’re not the evil the Public wants to make them out to be. 

Respected Contributor

@Sweet_Serenity wrote:

Don't understand the fascination with this family. 

@Sweet_Serenity :  I would be careful here because some people would say the same thing to you about the "Royals" that you defend every day.  To each his own....