Trusted Contributor

Why is the Woman Always Blamed?

Hi everyone. Many of you know that I dislike the Kardashians tremendously, so much so that I emailed Tria Hair Removal Laser back in 2010 letting them know that I wouldn't be purchasing their products since they were affiliated with Kim Kardashian. Anyway, I can't escape this Jordyn Woods Scandal since I read the Daily Mail daily no pun intended. Tristan is equally to blame for what happened. Heck, Khloe is aware of his behavior since the guy was cheating on her while she was pregnant! I feel for Jordyn since she is 21 and still has a lot to learn.

Tristan has continuosly shown that he doesn't care for Khloe. Doesn't she see it? He doesn't give a ****** about you since he knows you will take him back. I know you've all commented before but I'm always curious as to what you think.

I can't wait for the day when the Kardashians is not renewed. No, they are not war criminals or serial killers but we can do without them.

A friend in need is a friend indeed.
Trusted Contributor

Re: Why is the Woman Always Blamed?

I don't get that involved with a so-called celebrity's life.  I have my own.

Esteemed Contributor

Of course he's to blame, too, but she is a close friend and employee of the family.   She showed that she can not be trusted as a close friend.   I don't blame Kylie nor Khloe one bit for cutting her out.

Not a fan of the clan either, never have watched an episode of their show, and don't understand the complete fascination of them. 

Honored Contributor

@JBKO   Very strange, you claim to dislike them so much yet you seem to follow every move they make.  Most people who strongly dislike someone, wash their hands of them yet you seem obsessed with their activities.  I think you have a problem.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I don't know why people even care about people who are rich and have no major issues. They are strangers and they are strange.

There are many people out there who do need our help and concern.  It would be so much better to focus on them.

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@JBKO   Very strange, you claim to dislike them so much yet you seem to follow every move they make.  Most people who strongly dislike someone, wash their hands of them yet you seem obsessed with their activities.  I think you have a problem.

You have a point, however, that are shoved in our face, tv, radio, internet, magazines, they are everywhere. I loathe the whole disgusting bunch, but it is impossible to escape them entirely.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

Don't like any of them,why even post about them?

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Honored Contributor

I don't care for them either and in all the years that they've had their TV reality show I only saw part of one episode...it was boring.

I only know what I do about them because after the nightly news on NBC the Hollywood gossip show Extra comes on and I usually watch while cleaning the kitchen...every evening there are updates on the K clan & I find it amazing that they are on all the time!!!

Trusted Contributor

@Kachina624 Here's some good news for you: I've never watched their show since I don't even own a tv. My problem isn't as serious as you think.

A friend in need is a friend indeed.
Honored Contributor

Well, they aren’t shoved in my face. I do read the Daily Mail and skip over many many articles including ones about the K’s. I really have no interest in them so I don’t read about them. Same with a lot of other people. I tend to read about people or stories that interest me.