Honored Contributor

Re: Why is Shawn taking her makeup off🙈

This is the first I’ve actually watched QVC in a long time and it was because of this show. I didn’t buy anything though. 

I’m not sure I remember seeing anyone saying it was new idea, just a new show. 

Respected Contributor

@LizzieInSRQ wrote:

Stacy is so fabulous and I LOVE her eyebrow pencil. I've never in my 53 years did my brows but since im getting some gray...i bought hers. (called YBF now on HSN) She is over the top but thats tv for ya...i still get her point...listened to her instructions and do pretty well if I do say so. Love her before and after live.

I agree her eyebrow pencil is the best.

Respected Contributor

I watched the show last night.  I thought it was very much like the Buzz shows they had years ago.  At times it was quite annoying, (just like the Buzz shows were) with too many loud people talking over each other.

Respected Contributor

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

Image may contain: one or more people and people standing

Here are the cellulite pics from Facebook.

A woman making a profession of selling beauty products who's showing us HER cellulite and HER stretch marks? Wow. It's one thing to say those things "don't matter," but it's a whole nother thing to do show the world. Major props to her. Sure wish more ladies in her line were willing to help normalize the normal. I think this kind of thing has a special power against the kind of self-judging and body shaming we do to ourselves.  JMO.

Esteemed Contributor

TMI without the reasons for doing this. Why did Shawn show her cellulite and stretch marks? If she'd get off that stool (when hosting with Isaac) perhaps she wouldn't have either. She doesn't seem to be an active person, physically. Is she telling women that it is OK? Most physicians would disagree and encourage everyone to walk that off.  

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

BirkiLady, not a Shawn fan myself, however, you must know cellulite & stretch marks can't be walked off.

I find this show in poor taste and very repetitive. Who cares?

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@noodleann @San Antonio Gal     

Not to worry.  I feel sure there is a "procedure" for cellulite that Shawn will make good use of.   You'll  be hearing all about it on her show I imagine. 

Respected Contributor

@BirkiLady wrote:

TMI without the reasons for doing this. Why did Shawn show her cellulite and stretch marks? If she'd get off that stool (when hosting with Isaac) perhaps she wouldn't have either. She doesn't seem to be an active person, physically. Is she telling women that it is OK? Most physicians would disagree and encourage everyone to walk that off.  

Walked off??

Respected Contributor

@Georgiagrama wrote:

@noodleann @San Antonio Gal     

Not to worry.  I feel sure there is a "procedure" for cellulite that Shawn will make good use of.   You'll  be hearing all about it on her show I imagine. 

I'm not "worried." Nor do I choose to diminish the value of displaying these two body conditions that so many of us have, and many of us feel bad about. The only other person I can remember making a thing of being okay with stretch marks was Katt Williams. IIRC, he called them tiger stripes, and he was cool about them.

Now, if only Shawn had varicose veins and showed them off, too, I'd nominate her for sainthood.

Respected Contributor

@BirkiLady wrote:

Walking off stretch marks and cellulite--that puts all the overblown beauty claims on the shopping channels in the shade. Photos, or it didn't happen. Woman LOL