Regular Contributor

Why is Shawn taking her makeup off🙈

Come on Q why all the gimmicks and theatrics.
Regular Contributor

Re: Why is Shawn taking her makeup off🙈

Trusted Contributor

If you're watching and listening, you'd get the answer to your question.

Respected Contributor

She’s being real along with the models tonight. I really like the shows tonight. It’s a nice way to enjoy my Friday night. Shawn just admitted to having Botox.......😱
Valued Contributor

You would too if you looked like they do

Honored Contributor

No complaints from me. I think it’s a great idea. 

Frequent Contributor

I've watched the whole show to see if I would like it enough as a replacement for beauty night with Sandra and Alberti.

Honestly...I think Shawn has done a great job. She's been honest about brows and Botox. Good for her.

I'll watch again next week. I just pray it brings different items each week instead of philosophy and it cosmetis over and over annnddd over. Lol

Also, Ivy did a great job adding to the conversation. 

Valued Contributor

I didn't see the show, but I prefer hosts that are honest with their presentations over those who aren't.

There was a former host who pushed a particular brand of cosmetics who raved how well it covered her rosacea, but would never start with bare skin to show how well her BFFs (now former) minerals covered her skin.  Not Shawn's #1 fan, but good for her for keepin' it real.  Everyone can talk the talk, but not everyone can walk the talk.  LuLu

Respected Contributor

@summergal1 

Apparently Shawn is very comfortable in her own skin.   She has access to the best beauty products and procedures available. 

I don't care for Shawn and don't watch, but, I think her "over sharing routine" encourages more sales than you might think.  

Let's face it, botox or facelift is the only way you are going to look younger.  There is no magic cream or serum. 

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@jnb0903  Didn't watch, but gather Shawn has had Botox. What about her brows? She looks much younger without make-up. Actually, most of the hosts do! 

ETA: Went back and watched most of the videos from Shawn's new show. She was friendly to her guests and models, energetic, seemed to know the products and it was enjoyable and informative. I'd watch it again if she is able to maintain this degree of kindness and professionalism. Like her improved on-air demeanor very much.   

Money screams; wealth whispers.