Honored Contributor

Re: Why do women feel this constant need to hug or air-kiss everyone they come in contact with???

On 12/16/2014 Christmas Balls said:

I can't think of a time when this has happened to me. Maybe it's a regional thing?

Come on down ... I'll give you a hug CB!

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Respected Contributor

Re: Why do women feel this constant need to hug or air-kiss everyone they come in contact with???

I would happily accept a hug from you Preds. You're not germy

_____ ,,,^ ._. ^,,,_____
Honored Contributor

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Respected Contributor

I hate it ""git off me "" LOL I run into this a lot and then if they hug you they leave their stinky perfume on you too.
Honored Contributor

Oh darn Pq ... and I had a big, special hug saved up just for you! {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Respected Contributor

On 12/16/2014 Preds said:

Aww I will give both of you a big hug.
Honored Contributor

On 12/16/2014 Pqfan said:
On 12/16/2014 Preds said:

Aww I will give both of you a big hug.

Awww ... I feel so warm and toasty inside!

Respected Contributor

It's very European to do this and a lot of people look to Europe for trends, etc.

"Summer afternoon-summer afternoon; to me those have always been the two most beautiful words in the English language." ~Henry James
Respected Contributor

I can't stand it when people hug me when I arrive and leave. I've thought of saying something, but even for my parents and sister that's a bridge too far. Why can't they simply say hello?

Honored Contributor

On 12/16/2014 hulagirl said:

Not only do I see this with some of the Q hosts, but it's spilling over into my everyday life!! I don't want a hug from everyone..........of course, there are close friends and loved ones that I appreciate that from, but people I hardly know start moving in and it's very uncomfortable.

Because it would seem dumb to shake hands? {#emotions_dlg.confused1}