Esteemed Contributor

Re: Why do women do this to themselves?

There's definitely a psychology behind selecting men, and staying with men, who consistently cause chaos and grief. She needs to pay someone $100+/hr and find out what's going on between her ears.

There are many Kourtney & Scotts in the world.

"I took a walk in the woods and came out taller than the trees." Henry David Thoreau
Honored Contributor

On 3/22/2015 terrier3 said:
On 3/22/2015 Love Roses said:

Scott has always come across to me as being just a common bum. Looks fade and so will his and he will still be a bum.

I don't even think he's good looking NOW!!!!

I doubt he is the horrible person that he is portrayed on the show...but she's nuts to keep procreating with him, IMO.

She wants a lot of kids, and wants the same Father for all.

Super Contributor

On 3/22/2015 mousiegirl said:
On 3/22/2015 terrier3 said:
On 3/22/2015 Love Roses said:

Scott has always come across to me as being just a common bum. Looks fade and so will his and he will still be a bum.

I don't even think he's good looking NOW!!!!

I doubt he is the horrible person that he is portrayed on the show...but she's nuts to keep procreating with him, IMO.

She wants a lot of kids, and wants the same Father for all.

Agreed. At least she doesn't have 3 baby daddies and she is supporting her children.

Honored Contributor

I think if she needed him to support her and the kids she'd sing a different tune. Dysfunction is not a stranger to these super rich people either.

Esteemed Contributor

I didn't like how he said to Kourtney that she keeps su^kering him into these kids when she told him she was pregnant with the 3rd child. If someone said that to me, they would be out the door. Well no one would say that to me because I wouldn't be with an alcoholic to begin with.

Anyway, he should go to rehab and stay until he gets well. If not for himself, for his children. Personally I find this whole family to be off, but hey what do I know.

As to your question why do women do this to themselves? 3 words; Low self esteem.

And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make~ The Beatles
Respected Contributor

On 3/22/2015 imaclotheshog said:
On 3/22/2015 hyacinth003 said:
On 3/22/2015 Free2be said:

Not that it is exactly the same in this particular thread although it touches on it here and there throughout, I recommend watching Melissa Harris-Perry's MSNBC show today on sl-ut-shaming in the age of social media.

Good show. That's all.

No, thanks!

Not ever looking at Ms. Tampon Earrings ever again if I can help it!!

Hyacinth {#emotions_dlg.w00t}

ITA. One of the most ridiculous women on television.

One of her finer moments....{#emotions_dlg.lol}