Respected Contributor

Re: Why do women do this to themselves?

On 3/22/2015 terrier3 said:
On 3/22/2015 imaclotheshog said:

I think maybe Kourtney just wanted to have siblings for Mason, that's why she keeps having babies with Scott. And they have had really cute children.

Maybe she wanted them all to have the same father. Maybe he's a great father when he's not drunk?

I saw a segment on TV where, when Kourtney told him she was pregnant with the third baby, he said that she TRICKED him and he didn't want another child.

I doubt whether she actually broke the news to him as the tape was rolling...but what is their son going to think when he sees - or his school friends tell him about - a scene where his dad says he was tricked and he didn't want him?????

It's disgusting what they do to make money, IMO.

I think I know what he means by "tricked."

However, I think any time a couple in their fertile years has secks, a pregnancy is possible! I have even given that little nugget to my daughter, even though she has not been secksually active (this I know because she had to have some surgery for an issue!).

Just being an armchair psychologist here, but I think Kourtney wanted siblings for her first and wanted the same.....father. She seems to enjoy being a mother.

Those kids are going to have a whole host of problems seeing and hearing what the family has been up to!

Remember when Madonna did that book "Secks?" I think that was the title. My thought at the time was "oh my gosh what about her children seeing it later!"

Hyacinth

Honored Contributor

Honestly? The Kardashan life is much tamer than some of the stories I've read on these very boards. Not talking to your sister/brother/mother/father/children for a long period of time, hating the people you work with, not being invited to a family affair...on & on & on.

Yes, their show is fictionalized, but there's something to be said for their strong family dynamic off screen. They do stick together.

Honored Contributor

I haven't read all of the replies, and I'm not talking about the 'K's' at all; but celebrities, in general, are in a fish bowl. I'm guessing that many non-celebrities have similar life situations, etc. It's just that they aren't being photographed, video taped, etc., etc. BTW, I don't get any of the channels/programs in my TV service, so I haven't watched any of those reality shows, etc.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Esteemed Contributor

I don't understand the British fascination with Scott D. He was scheduled to make several overseas appearances in the past few weeks, but he didn't show, and several fans were disappointed and angry. He also posed for pictures with fans, but his expressions were disinterested, to say the least, and further upset the fans. I just don't get why anyone would want to go out of his/her way to see SD or be photographed with him.
Honored Contributor

She probably has good reason not to get married. She might just want to protect the family businesses and money.

A Thrill Of Hope The Weary World Rejoices
Respected Contributor

On 3/22/2015 NoelSeven said:

She probably has good reason not to get married. She might just want to protect the family businesses and money.

You may be right in some way about that.

However, I would never find that palatable in regards to making a family having children.

If he's not good enough to marry, then you shouldn't be making babies with him.

It is PORTRAYED in the show that he wants to get married and she won't. Again, who really knows?

But, bringing children into this world to me says GET MARRIED ALREADY.

And, when their children are old enough to understand, I'd put money on the idea that they would like their parents to be married.

Hyacinth

Esteemed Contributor

Scott has always come across to me as being just a common bum. Looks fade and so will his and he will still be a bum.

Never Forget the Native American Indian Holocaust
Honored Contributor

On 3/22/2015 hyacinth003 said:

However, I would never find that palatable in regards to making a family having children.

It is PORTRAYED in the show that he wants to get married and she won't. Again, who really knows?

And, when their children are old enough to understand, I'd put money on the idea that they would like their parents to be married.

Hyacinth

A lot of people have children by choice and don't marry by choice. It's not about being good enough, for them it's usually about freedom and not wanting the possibility of a messy legal divorce and loss of what's theirs.

Honored Contributor

On 3/22/2015 hyacinth003 said:

Hyacinth

That doesn't seem to be true. There are also numerous children raised quite well by gay parents who weren't allowed to marry.

Getting married doesn't guarantee anything.

Honored Contributor

On 3/22/2015 Love Roses said:

Scott has always come across to me as being just a common bum. Looks fade and so will his and he will still be a bum.

I don't even think he's good looking NOW!!!!

I doubt he is the horrible person that he is portrayed on the show...but she's nuts to keep procreating with him, IMO.