Respected Contributor

Re: Why do women do this to themselves?

On 3/21/2015 sidsmom said:

I think most people wouldn't dismiss a serious illness, like alcoholism, as 'immature' behavior....no matter what the last name.

Um, he is an alcoholic AND very immature.

I never said the two were one and the same issue.

Hyacinth

Honored Contributor

On 3/21/2015 terrier3 said:

Great point...just like Kris controlled Bruce for years...and tried to do the same with her son too.

All of the women, with the current exception of Kim, seem to follow this pattern imo. Kim has someone who is tryin' to control her every move, she'll ditch him once she tires of it.

Respected Contributor

On 3/21/2015 SydneyH said:
On 3/21/2015 terrier3 said:

Great point...just like Kris controlled Bruce for years...and tried to do the same with her son too.

All of the women, with the current exception of Kim, seem to follow this pattern imo. Kim has someone who is tryin' to control her every move, she'll ditch him once she tires of it.

I agree. Wait till she really "looks" at her pictures of him styling her. She is a laughing stock.

Super Contributor

Kanye doesn't seem the type to be controlled so eventually that could cause conflict if both are not willing to compromise..............hopefully they will be able to work through any challenges.
Honored Contributor

On 3/21/2015 Pickwickpapers said: Kanye doesn't seem the type to be controlled so eventually that could cause conflict if both are not willing to compromise..............hopefully they will be able to work through any challenges.

The marriage was doomed even before it started, IMO.

They are both too narcissistic and controlling...plus she is very immature.

Honored Contributor

Those Kardahsian girls sure make pretty babies. Cute pic of cousins!

Esteemed Contributor

Immaturity is a cornerstone in alcoholism. In AA they will tell you that relationships with an alcoholic are like "a child calling to a child". Usually both partners have low levels of maturity.

While I don't watch the show you can repeat this scenario minus the $, the television contracts, the notoriety over and over again in millions of American households. Including those with children.

Esteemed Contributor

If I had to put up with Kourtney's whiny voice and IRON CONTROL over everything I would probably be hitting the sauce, too!

She treats him like TRASH........

Super Contributor

The only people who deserve my sympathy in the Scott/Kourtney debacle are their 3 innocent children............
Respected Contributor

She had the 3rd baby? What did she have?

"People with closed hearts will always feel as though they are at war with the world." ~My friend Nancy