Honored Contributor

Re: Why can't we read reviews anymore??

I have been unable to read them off and on.  Sometimes they have been there today and other times, not.

Occasional Contributor

OMG, tried the trick about starting the video and then clicking on the 'read the reviews' at the top and IT WORKED! Haven't been able to see reviews for months. It must be something with Microsoft Edge and QVC, you would think they would try to correct it though. Thanks for that tip!

Respected Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

I have been unable to read them off and on.  Sometimes they have been there today and other times, not.

@Lipstickdiva  Try the trick that I posted earlier on.  Start the video and then click on read reviews.  

Esteemed Contributor

I have no problem either.  However I expand my review reading a bit.  If the product is sold elsewhere I look for other review sources as in Amazon, etc.  

Esteemed Contributor

Why can't I see any photos anymore?  It doesn't matter which browser I use, all I see is a blank space with the product description under it.  I assume it's something amiss in my computer.

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Honored Contributor

I have Microsoft Edge, and it's taken me exactly two hours and twenty seven minutes to even get to QVC. It seems as though each time it updates, the slower it becomes. I just 'walk away', and maybe a half hour or more later, whatever I'm looking for 'pops up'. But QVC, no...…..takes hours.
'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Regular Contributor

I can't read reviews either.  I don't even see "read the reviews" on the page.  This started about 2 months ago.  I get HSN reviews just find.

Occasional Contributor

I have been wondering this for some time. I can't read them either. This is frustrating. Thanks for the info.