Occasional Contributor

Why can't we read reviews anymore??

This has probably been addressed on here, but why can't we read any reviews for anything? I see the stars that people have left, but when you try to click on 'read reviews' nothing happens, is this something with the website or purposly done by QVC? When I'm spending $200 on an item I kinda like to read the reviews about it first. I can't get them to show up, is it my computer or something else.

Honored Contributor

Re: Why can't we read reviews anymore??

Reviews are there very clear for me and I've not seen other complaints.  Sometimes takes a few seconds to load.  Problem may be on your end.  Try using a different browser.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I don't have any trouble reading reviews.  

I seem to have a problem with the search feature from the forums, though.  Goes to a blank screen when I try to search for anything from here.  Have to go to the homepage.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@jackpotwinner   I can always read them.  I don't have to click on anything, I just scroll way down to the bottom of the item page.  I should also mention that I always use Chrome.

Laura loves cats!
Regular Contributor

I just read some reviews. Are you trying to read them from the item listed or from your wish list? I know a while back I couldn't read reviews from my wish list. I just tried to do it now but I have been getting a message that the page doesn't work & that message has been for specific items (not reviews) & from wish list. I still have problems with videos playing - some times they do & some times they don't. I think QVC is TOTALLY screwed up. All I can say is GOOD LUCK. I know that I will be spend MUCH less with QVC this holiday season because of all the problems, including shipping.

Honored Contributor

@jackpotwinner wrote:

This has probably been addressed on here, but why can't we read any reviews for anything? I see the stars that people have left, but when you try to click on 'read reviews' nothing happens, is this something with the website or purposly done by QVC? When I'm spending $200 on an item I kinda like to read the reviews about it first. I can't get them to show up, is it my computer or something else.

@jackpotwinner- I posted a separate thread on this same subject over a week ago in "Customer Care" and it was discussed there.   Some people could see the reviews, others couldn't.

I'm still having the same issue.  Microsoft Edge seems to have a problem with the reviews.  Just as you said, you can see the overall rating at the top of the page, but none of the individual reviews show up.  And it's not even consistent; some items will show the reviews, others won't.

I've looked at things in the old Microsoft Explorer and the reviews show up.  I can see the reviews, if I use my Android phone.  But not on my desk or laptop using MS Edge.

QVC seems to want to do nothing to fix the problem, so I'm afraid you'll have to use a different browser or learn to live with it.

People will tell you to clear out your cache, etc. - believe me, that won't make any difference.  I know; been there, done that (and 25 years in I.T.).  There is a problem between the Q's website and MS Edge.

And there have been plenty of other threads/complaints on this same subject going back months now.  You are not alone!

Respected Contributor

I can read them on my phone but not my Desk top.

TRY THIS....   click on the video and let that start.  THEN, click on READ THE REVIEWS.   That's the only way I can read them from my desk top.

Honored Contributor

@nyc1 wrote:

I can read them on my phone but not my Desk top.

TRY THIS....   click on the video and let that start.  THEN, click on READ THE REVIEWS.   That's the only way I can read them from my desk top.

@nyc1- Now that's interesting!  I just tried that with some of the items that I can't read the reviews on and it worked.  Something is triggering the release of the reviews, when you start the video.

However, a number of items in my wish list no longer have a video with them, so the problem remains.

BUT, if QVC is paying attention at all, that should give their I.T. staff another piece of the puzzle to work with, to resolve the problem.

Respected Contributor

I see them with no problem.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I read reviews early today and then just now.  I'm on my laptop right now, but this morning I was on my tablet.