Frequent Contributor

Why can't the lunchtime specials and the primetime specials be on time? Over & over they are late.

Why can't these segments be consistantly on time.  Good thing the person responsible for posting the lunchtime specials and primetime specials don't work for me.   I expect better.

Super Contributor

Re: Why can't the lunchtime specials and the primetime specials be on time? Over & over they are

I think it was yesterday that there wasn't any evening specials. I got on here around 7:30, which is when they start where I live. It's the first time I've ever seen that happen.

I would really like to see them mix it up more. It seems that they mainly have tops and some dresses.

Frequent Contributor

Re: Why can't the lunchtime specials and the primetime specials be on time? Over & over they are

Maybe it's those millennials! 

Just kidding....

Esteemed Contributor

I agree, I e mailed QVC that they were not on at 8:28 then asked moderators one check or please mention it to someone and I haven’t heard anything. Guess they don’t care!

Contributor

Alternate solution Woman Wink

Search for key words "lunchtime" or "primetime" in the top search bar in the morning and you will get the list of corresponding items for that day. Searching for "one day" works too!

I check in the morning and so far it works! 

Honored Contributor

@Mallika

That's what I do as well!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

@KingstonsMom wrote:

@Mallika

That's what I do as well!

I do the same.

I don't understand why they show up late.  They're already flagged in the system as a lunchtime or primetime special.

Contributor

@Mallika wrote:

Alternate solution Woman Wink

Search for key words "lunchtime" or "primetime" in the top search bar in the morning and you will get the list of corresponding items for that day. Searching for "one day" works too!

I check in the morning and so far it works! 

Thanks! Smiley Happy

Frequent Contributor

Thank you for the information.  I did not know I could do that.  Now maybe my blood pressure can simmer down.