Honored Contributor

Why are models in clothes that don't fit?

[ Edited ]

How ridiculous.  The TSV faux-leather jacket on one model in the very light beige color is left open because it is too small for her.  Who is in charge of the models?  Whoever it is needs to get it together for presentations.

kindness is strength
Trusted Contributor

Re: Why are models in clothes that don't fit?

@Katcat1 wrote:

How ridiculous.  The TSV faux-leather jacket on one model in the cappicino (sp) is left open because it is too small for her.  Who is in charge of the models?  Whoever it is needs to get it together for presentations.

I was just thinking the same thing, that jacket doesn't fit any of them  pulls across the chest and the back. Looks horrible on all of them. 

Respected Contributor

I totally agree with you ... that is exactly what I thought when I say it ....

Respected Contributor

Respected Contributor

Uh .. that would be saw it .....

Trusted Contributor

And besides them all being in jackets too small, I don't like how the bottom of the zipper protrudes forward.  You can see it on Diana's in the green. Poor design or construction.

Honored Contributor

@Harvard99.  Don't you know all women need a flare at the hips to add about 4" of width?  This jacket looks like an old-fashioned crinnoline petticoat below the waist.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

I've noticed that in many shows - the jacket is always left open.  Maybe so the model can say she's in a XXS.  Meow!   Smiley Wink

Trusted Contributor

Yes, I for sure need that extra 4"of genuine faux leather around the middle but definitely don't want it this one  I like fashion, just not this one!  This style is great for everyone size 6 and under.

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Harvard99.  Don't you know all women need a flare at the hips to add about 4" of width?  This jacket looks like an old-fashioned crinnoline petticoat below the waist.

Valued Contributor

They often are wearing a size or two too small.  They never can zip or button, yet they insist the item fits.  Strange