Respected Contributor

Re: Why are SOME people so crazed about Ebola but seem not to care about measles?

On 2/5/2015 brii said:
On 2/5/2015 NoelSeven said:
On 2/5/2015 brii said:
On 2/5/2015 Marmalade said:
On 2/5/2015 brii said:
On 2/5/2015 brii said:

All her insults were removed from that other thread.

As they should be.

I disagree. I think people should see what she says for themselves.

You do have a point there. I think she is very insecure about herself and boosts her own ego by putting others down. Sad really.

I don't know what her issues are. She has a habit of mocking people and twisting things around.

I will not stand for insults.

How do you stand the ones you made. You know, the ones that were taken down.

I made no insults.

I dislike the victim role you relish in so much. Nobody insulted you. Nobody mocked you.

you're right bri............no one did insult her, not even me and that's saying alot when it comes to me Smile...................................raven

We're not in Kansas anymore ToTo
Respected Contributor

Re: Why are SOME people so crazed about Ebola but seem not to care about measles?

Ebola has a very high death rate. Measles does not. That is obvious. I guess Kos and the other crazy propaganda blogs continue to ridiculously beat this drum.

Regular Contributor

I read the other thread and I never saw an insult written by Brii.

Honored Contributor

On 2/5/2015 Deb1010again said:

Those of you who claim adverse effects from vaccinations seem to go by anecdotal examples. What facts and figures do you have -- from credible sources of the numbers of children who have died as a result of getting the measles vaccine? Millions of children in the US get the vaccine every year. If there were true adverse effects on a grand scale, wouldn't we know about it?

There was one study done by that doc in the UK that turned out to be fraud. What else do you have to prove your point. This is science, afterall, you should have facts/figures to back up your position.

In case it hasn't been mentioned here, the group Autism Speaks has come out publicly today and said vaccinations DO NOT cause autism, and they urge everyone to get their children vaccinated.
A Thrill Of Hope The Weary World Rejoices
Honored Contributor

On 2/5/2015 raven-blackbird said:
On 2/5/2015 brii said:
On 2/5/2015 NoelSeven said:
On 2/5/2015 brii said:
On 2/5/2015 brii said:
On 2/5/2015 brii said:

All her insults were removed from that other thread.

As they should be.

I disagree. I think people should see what she says for themselves.

You do have a point there. I think she is very insecure about herself and boosts her own ego by putting others down. Sad really.

I don't know what her issues are. She has a habit of mocking people and twisting things around.

I will not stand for insults.

How do you stand the ones you made. You know, the ones that were taken down.

I made no insults.

I dislike the victim role you relish in so much. Nobody insulted you. Nobody mocked you.

you're right bri............no one did insult her, not even me and that's saying alot when it comes to me Smile...................................raven

I know, raven.

LOL

Respected Contributor

On 2/5/2015 Deb1010again said:

Those of you who claim adverse effects from vaccinations seem to go by anecdotal examples. What facts and figures do you have -- from credible sources of the numbers of children who have died as a result of getting the measles vaccine? Millions of children in the US get the vaccine every year. If there were true adverse effects on a grand scale, wouldn't we know about it?

There was one study done by that doc in the UK that turned out to be fraud. What else do you have to prove your point. This is science, afterall, you should have facts/figures to back up your position.

What did Jenny McCarthy cite in her years-long crusade against vaccines?

Regular Contributor

On 2/5/2015 Ms X said:

Ebola has a very high death rate. Measles does not. That is obvious. I guess Kos and the other crazy propaganda blogs continue to ridiculously beat this drum.

Yep, 7 in 10 versus one in 1,000.