Trusted Contributor

Why am I not seeing any good deals on an all-in-one computer......anywhere?

My computer is 12 years old.......yes, 12.  LOL  I was really hoping to find a good deal on one before Christmas.  I don't need anything super fancy, just something that will allow me to have a few pages open at once.

Any ideas or suggestions?  Thanks!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Why am I not seeing any good deals on an all-in-one computer......anywhere?

@Sue98 wrote:

My computer is 12 years old.......yes, 12.  LOL  I was really hoping to find a good deal on one before Christmas.  I don't need anything super fancy, just something that will allow me to have a few pages open at once.

Any ideas or suggestions?  Thanks!

I saw a 23" HP all-in-one on hsn a couple days back. It looked like a pretty good price to me and had some pretty good specs also.

I DVR all the electronics shows on hsn and evine. QVC?  They don't have enough of them to make it worth while to me. And they also charge sales tax.

hckynut(john)

hckynut(john)
Honored Contributor

I'm sure there have been some, but I don't buy all-in-one computers aside from laptops because I don't like to idea of replacing an entire system because the computer broke. I've used the same monitor with 3 different computers because I don't need a new monitor with every new computer.

If you want to go all-in-one, have you considered a laptop? It's small and all-in-one, but you can also connect a keyboard, mouse, and/or external monitor. At work I use a laptop with a wireless mouse and an external keyboard. That gives me two monitors if I want or one if I want to close my laptop and just look at the larger monitor.

Honored Contributor

When my Dell laptop died, I went to Office Depot.  Got a very good deal on an HP w/windows 10.  It's a real get.  Got all that I need on it.  Have heard that the majority of laptops are only good for about 5 years......and that's how old my Dell was.  Spent a fortune of different contracts with Dell to keep it up and running.  The Q didn't tell us that when they sold the laptop I purchased...... 

Got 1 year warranty on the HP, and purchased a 3 year contract for $121 from Office Depot......That was a good deal.  If anything goes wrong I can take it in to Office Depot and they will fix it while I wait.  Like that very much.

Don't think I would ever own another Dell. 

Trusted Contributor

I just saw an All in One  HP Pavillion at Staples for around $590 on sale this week.  Beautiful, huge touch screen.  I just might set off to buy it before the end of the sale.  Nice..

Esteemed Contributor

I just got an HP from Costco for $350.00. It's nothing fancy but it does have Windows 10, 1 terabyte hard drive and does what I need. It's replacing a 5 year old Dell that would not download Windows 10, overheated and would shut off and took 15 minutes to boot up. So far it does what I need. I want looking for uber expensive with all the bells and whistles, just an ordinary PC.