Respected Contributor

Re: Why Not Just Air One Product FOR 12 HRS STRAIGHT?

Go online ladies.

Just check their schedule and  actually watch the shows that interest you.

I really do not know which is worse - their programming or the complaining about their  programming. 

-Texas Hill Country-
Esteemed Contributor

Why do people have to bully on these treads when someone post?  The poster just said every time she turns to the channel to see what is on, it,s the same thing.  Lots of unhappy people picking on other people. Lighten up.

Honored Contributor

I agree OP!! Really----what can you say about one product in one hour that isn't said during however many  hours it is on later??? But it is the same on the other channels too--that hover board thing on E*vine and then a laptop and tablet on H#SN yesterday!!! All day long!!! I checked in during the day and everytime it was the SAME thing so I stopped watching. Only 23 more days of this!!!!!!

Respected Contributor

Almost all weekend Comcast's program guide for most hours on Q  said "Paid Programing" so it seems Q has turned into an infomertial station. Too bad...I use to like shopping here.

Respected Contributor

@MathisFan wrote:

I hear ya!   Every time I've turned on QVC today it's been Bose. HSN, it's been a computer and Evine has been watches.  Of course, with Evine, it's always watches. Man Tongue

It's ironic that people don't want to watch a watch channel ha ha

Esteemed Contributor

I started watching and buying from the Q in 1995 --- and the the last several years, the shows have been unwatchable. It's actually painful. Boring, fast-talking hosts with no sense of humor; cheaply-made, overpriced products that u can find on other sites and in the stores at lower prices; showing the same crappy products for hours, aggressive sales tactics and non-stop yak, yak, yak. 

Q (quality) has been long gone

V (value) has been long gone

C (convenience) easier and cheaper to order from other sites

Sorry QVC --- You're a BIG disappointment

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I didn't notice this at all because I wasn't watching. I order from QVC often and rarely watch.

Instead or treating QVC like a Law & Order Marathon and expecting it to entertain you if you leave it on all day, try treating it like any other online store.

A lot of the things I buy don't even make it to air, haven't been on air in months, or haven't been on air yet because they are new.

I check the schedule and watch when something I want to see is on. When there's nothing I want to see, QVC isn't on in my house. It might be open on my computer and I might be buying beauty items while some host is showing a vacuum cleaner. That's the beauty of QVC.

They can show whatever they want, but that doesn't mean you have to watch and it doesn't even mean that's all you can see. Go online and you can see whatever you want, when you want.

Don't wait for the TV and content to control you - control the content online.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@brii

@brii wrote:
It won't be safe to watch until January. It's just hour after hour of gift shows. Lol

I wouldn't be too sure about that.  January usually means NutriSystem & a plethora of exercise equipment & gadgets.  Whipping us back into shape for spring fashions & the next round of "holidays"- Valentines Day, St. Patrick's Day & Easter.  LOL!

Honored Contributor

@VCamp2748 wrote:

@brii

@brii wrote:
It won't be safe to watch until January. It's just hour after hour of gift shows. Lol

I wouldn't be too sure about that.  January usually means NutriSystem & a plethora of exercise equipment & gadgets.  Whipping us back into shape for spring fashions & the next round of "holidays"- Valentines Day, St. Patrick's Day & Easter.  LOL!

ITA Woman LOL

A Thrill Of Hope The Weary World Rejoices
Honored Contributor

@ChynnaBlue wrote:

I didn't notice this at all because I wasn't watching. I order from QVC often and rarely watch.

Instead or treating QVC like a Law & Order Marathon and expecting it to entertain you if you leave it on all day, try treating it like any other online store.

A lot of the things I buy don't even make it to air, haven't been on air in months, or haven't been on air yet because they are new.

I check the schedule and watch when something I want to see is on. When there's nothing I want to see, QVC isn't on in my house. It might be open on my computer and I might be buying beauty items while some host is showing a vacuum cleaner. That's the beauty of QVC.

They can show whatever they want, but that doesn't mean you have to watch and it doesn't even mean that's all you can see. Go online and you can see whatever you want, when you want.

Don't wait for the TV and content to control you - control the content online.

This whole post bears repeating.   Especially the parts that I just bolded.  Thank you, @ChynnaBlue.

I sometimes hear callers say they've been waiting for a product to be shown again on television.  I have never understood why they don't just go to qvc.com and order it directly.

[was Homegirl] Love to be home . . . thus the screen name. Joined 2003.