Honored Contributor

Why Not Just Air One Product FOR 12 HRS STRAIGHT?

I feel I've been hit over the head all weekend long with the massive push on Q's daily TSVs/Black Friday week.  An hour long Bose presentation, 15 minutes of other stuff and then 30 more minutes of Bose, another 20 minutes of other stuff and then an hour of Bose again.  They did it with Kitchenaid, the toy they had on..... I mean it must be working for them or they wouldn't be handling it this way but this is the most "battered" I've felt by sales people in a long time.  I've watched the news and caught a fun movie! 

Opps... the Bose is back on.... 'cuse me while I go change the channel again.... Woman Frustrated

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Respected Contributor

Re: Why Not Just Air One Product FOR 12 HRS STRAIGHT?

Hilarious!  Evine or whatever they're calling themselves seems to sell those watches ALL DAY ALMOST EVERY DAY.  I rarely watch, but I do see that when I channel surf.

Valued Contributor

I hear ya!   Every time I've turned on QVC today it's been Bose. HSN, it's been a computer and Evine has been watches.  Of course, with Evine, it's always watches. Man Tongue

Trusted Contributor

You feel "battered" by a shopping channel that you choose to watch?

If this is the case, you truly have no one to blame but yourself as you clearly have the power to change the channel, turn off the television, or do something useful and constructive.

Honored Contributor

@KYToby wrote:

If this is the case, you truly have no one to blame but yourself as you clearly have the power to change the channel, turn off the television, or do something useful and constructive.

She's just making a point. rolling eyes

Honored Contributor

@KYToby wrote:

She doesn't have any "blame," I don't think she's watching, that's the point.

Some of us check "Program Guide" to see what's up.  I know I do, I rarely watch anything on Q, but I do scroll through the recently presented list.

A Thrill Of Hope The Weary World Rejoices
Honored Contributor

@KYToby wrote:

LOL.... you DIDN'T read my post before you replied because if you had you'd see that I have and did change channels and caught a fun movie (I've also made cookies and have a TV in the kitchen!)......  That doesn't mean I don't flip back to see what's going on..... after all.... a 20 year habit is hard to break.  

Honored Contributor

@faeriemoon wrote:

@KYToby wrote:

Thanks for pointing out the obvious..... Woman LOL

Honored Contributor

@faeriemoon wrote:

@KYToby wrote:

I agree.  It seems there's one in every crowd.

A Thrill Of Hope The Weary World Rejoices
Respected Contributor

@Ms X wrote:

Hilarious!  Evine or whatever they're calling themselves seems to sell those watches ALL DAY ALMOST EVERY DAY.  I rarely watch, but I do see that when I channel surf.

@Ms X

Watch the watch watchers?