Honored Contributor

Re: Why Not Just Air One Product FOR 12 HRS STRAIGHT?

I totally agree with the OP...I quit watching about a month ago....everytime I went to the QVC channel..they were presenting the TSV....

Honored Contributor

It won't be safe to watch until January. It's just hour after hour of gift shows. Lol
Valued Contributor

OMG, thank thank you, I thought I was losing it in a twilight zone. 

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

And you KY ..whats your excuse, pick yourself up and leave the forum, because     last time i checked you were not placed in charge of anybody elses right to comment. Beat it!

Occasional Contributor

I must say, finding Evine, and before ShopNBC, was a wonderful relief.  I have a closet filled with clothes that were all paid out and I have found some beautiful things.  The most money I spend is on Chuck Clemmency and his jewelry.  I buy most of my things onliine and don't ever go to a store anymore.  I would have said, years ago that I could not buy diamonds online.  I have just bought a yellow canary diamond ring and showed it to a jeweler and he thought it was pretty and he almost fainted from the price. That was from QVC.  I love JTV for the knowledge they have given me on the gemstone's and how they go into the cave's and travel in such horrible locations to get the rocks out.

They all spend a certain amount of "over-time" on their special of the day.  HSN makes me nuts with Diane Gilman and her jeans.  These people bring in the most bucks and they can spend the time because they earned it for the channel.  I just skip it and move on and when in doubt, I catch up with so many other things that I do fall behind.  If a packge doesn't arrive, I will always get a sarcastic remark from my younger son or I know my husband has had it and the holiday isn't here yet. LOL  I started way too early and didn't think the sales are so much better closer to the holiday, and of course after, but, I cannot do what some frugal cousin's have done and buy everything after the Holiday is over.  They do have guts.  I love to see the smile on my little grandchildren's faces and I love over=doing it for them.

Honored Contributor

I guess I missed a lot..........ran across a Carole Hochman PJ presentation.  Cute patterns, fleece pj's.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Respected Contributor

I agree with the OP too. Every time I flip over that's what's on. Yawn. 

And HSN is the same with that stupid laptop. How many people use laptops that much anymore to start with. Yawn. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Q4u wrote:

I feel I've been hit over the head all weekend long with the massive push on Q's daily TSVs/Black Friday week.  An hour long Bose presentation, 15 minutes of other stuff and then 30 more minutes of Bose, another 20 minutes of other stuff and then an hour of Bose again.  They did it with Kitchenaid, the toy they had on..... I mean it must be working for them or they wouldn't be handling it this way but this is the most "battered" I've felt by sales people in a long time.  I've watched the news and caught a fun movie! 

Opps... the Bose is back on.... 'cuse me while I go change the channel again.... Woman Frustrated

I totally agree with you. They could just record one host who yacks for one hour and air the same recording for 12 - 24 hours straight. Think of the money they would save by airing the same recording over and over. I never watch, just glance. Actually I play a game with myself. When I am changing channels i try to guess what product they are airing and more often than not its the TSV and I'm right. Sad.

Respected Contributor

@meowing kitty wrote:

@Q4u wrote:

I feel I've been hit over the head all weekend long with the massive push on Q's daily TSVs/Black Friday week.  An hour long Bose presentation, 15 minutes of other stuff and then 30 more minutes of Bose, another 20 minutes of other stuff and then an hour of Bose again.  They did it with Kitchenaid, the toy they had on..... I mean it must be working for them or they wouldn't be handling it this way but this is the most "battered" I've felt by sales people in a long time.  I've watched the news and caught a fun movie! 

Opps... the Bose is back on.... 'cuse me while I go change the channel again.... Woman Frustrated

I totally agree with you. They could just record one host who yacks for one hour and air the same recording for 12 - 24 hours straight. Think of the money they would save by airing the same recording over and over. I never watch, just glance. Actually I play a game with myself. When I am changing channels i try to guess what product they are airing and more often than not its the TSV and I'm right. Sad.

I think they are sometimes playing recorded shows. I know I saw one not long ago. Also, when some products air, my cable schedule says paid programming, Bose being one of them. I think it's becoming more and more infomercial as a few have said on theses forums before. I just don't watch enough to care.

Esteemed Contributor

I agree, OP.