Honored Contributor

Re: Why I'll never get the flu shot

OP possesses a wealth of misinformation.
Honored Contributor

I take it you ar new here, By the time the pro flu shot people are done with you, you will be accused killing children and the elderly if you don't get a shot. Ask me how I know? LOL!

Respected Contributor

Do you all realize the OP is quoting an article verbatim by Al Sears, M.D.?{#emotions_dlg.blink}

~The only difference between this place and the Titanic is that the Titanic had a band.~
Honored Contributor

Why I'll never get the flu shot

And I say ""to each be their own"".

hckynut(john)
Contributor

On 12/2/2014 shoekitty said:

I take it you ar new here, By the time the pro flu shot people are done with you, you will be accused killing children and the elderly if you don't get a shot. Ask me how I know? LOL!

Tell me...how do you know?{#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Contributor

On 12/2/2014 RoughDraft said:

Do you all realize the OP is quoting an article verbatim by Al Sears, M.D.?{#emotions_dlg.blink}

No, I don't believe they do even though I did provide the source.

Super Contributor

Get the flu if you want to, nobody will stop you. I'm tired of these anti flu shot public service announcements, and from a Q poster, pfffft. {#emotions_dlg.rolleyes}

Super Contributor

On 12/2/2014 hckynut said:

Why I'll never get the flu shot

And I say ""to each be their own"".

I was just going to say the same thing

Trusted Contributor

As with other vaccines, the risk of getting seriously ill from the diseases they prevent is far greater than the risk of possible side effects from the vaccine itself. I'll take my chances. Your odds are better if you get vaccinated. Of course, every one has a right to make their own choice.

Honored Contributor

Why we feel we have to be rude to people who don't think like we do is just so uncalled for. I think this way...you think that way. If each person who posts on something like this is doing it because they think they are helping people.....let them. We are all adults who can weigh the facts for ourselves.....and we will be the one living with our decisions. To each his own...I say. We are all biggie girls (and guys).....aren't we .