Regular Contributor
Fill in with whatever makes you feel good. This beautiful weather after a long winter,sunny, 75degrees, trees budding, birds chirping...
Respected Contributor

Nice idea for a thread, prisrob,

...I enjoyed getting a haircut today. What a nice feeling, being trimmed down to elegance. I've been too busy for quite a while, so the mane was getting shaggy.

Respected Contributor
Today was so inspirational after the tough winter. I loved seeing the beautiful, brand new green leaves on the trees, the lines at the ice cream stands, the outdoor seating at the downtown restaurants filled to capacity, and lastly enjoying a glass of wine with the windows open and the curtains blowing. Life is good.
"Summer afternoon-summer afternoon; to me those have always been the two most beautiful words in the English language." ~Henry James
Honored Contributor
I'm enjoying my son preparing dinner. Ribs -- yum.
Honored Contributor

Hi Burnsite, Nice to read that you enjoyed a little 'me time' today. You deserve a new haircut given your busy work schedule. We have been tidying up our yard after a very destructive winter. So many downed tree limbs and browned bushes. But things do seem to be budding in the last few days, so our work shows promise. Planning a quiet night at home this evening. Wishing you a pleasant weekend, DEEP

Honored Contributor

I spied a royal blue indigo bunting early this morning at the bird feeder, what a magnificent sight.

Valued Contributor
coconut cream pie---I've been wanting this for weeks---
Honored Contributor

The St. Louis Rams drafted Michael Sam. I'm proud of my team.

Super Contributor

The Bruins are ahead 3 to 1 at the beginning of the 3rd period.....

Respected Contributor

You, too, DEEP--I so enjoy your posts here.