Honored Contributor

I am able to order that exercise special but unable to order Linea.  Also tried Denim & Co. site; I'm unable to order from that site as well.

What is going on?

Honored Contributor

Re: Why Can't I Order Online?

https://www.cnn.com/2020/08/30/tech/internet-outage-cloudflare/index.html?fbclid=IwAR2xfWSwqDYn1FpkO...

Major internet outage: Dozens of websites and apps are down

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

There are major Internet/system issues all along the east coast this morning.  QVC's site is back up, but only partially working.

I keep getting this message for various items I wanted:

We're sorry.

We are currently having technical issues and apologize for the inconvenience. Please call 888-345-5788 to place your order.

Honored Contributor

Thank you so much, Sunshine and Caareful Shopper!

Respected Contributor

@golding76 I was also having trouble placing a Linea order.  I switched from Safari to Chrome browser and was able to order successfully.

Honored Contributor

Thank you, Linmo.

Respected Contributor

Keep trying. I was finally able to get the order through.

Trusted Contributor

hmmm just a thought.. even though i gave up and ordered my things on another site.. why dont they do a free s&h day for online only... and then maybe another day have one for phone orders??? thats a thought.. even though the site will probably be messed up for that too.. i think its a good idea.

Esteemed Contributor

I'm on the East coast and have no internet problems today at all - 

New Contributor

I still can't place an order online--so called customer service and they said they are having connection problems-its 9/23/2020--haven't been able to log-in all week to check my account/order status, etc.  I will call in orders until this is figured out.