Honored Contributor

Re: Why Can't I Make Up My Mind

@Jordan2 wrote:

I'm so wishy-washy when it comes to making decisions. I'm looking at two pairs of Timberland shoes at the Nordstrom Anniversary sale and I can't make up my mind. I don't know which style or color I like, and think do I really need them? I have had trouble making decisions since I was a kid and still have the same problem as an adult. Am I alone in this or are some of you just as indecisive?

I know what you mean, but if they are on sale for the AS why not order them and try them, you have time to decide with Nordstrom, once the sale ends the price goes up or away in Qspeak

Highlighted
Valued Contributor

I tend to be wishy-washy on a lot of things,too.  I find more than one thing I like, and I always want - BOTH!  I find I have this problem most when I am shopping for something specific - like a black shoe.  I'll search out all of my options, and fall in love with several of them.  If I just come across something that I like on impulse. and I'm not trying to comparison shop, I can be much more decisive.

"It doesn't matter if the glass is half-full or half-empty as long as you still have the rest of the bottle."
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

If you were born under the sign of Pisces (Feb. 19 through March 20), it's par for the course.  ;-)

I am one BTW, lol.   But have become more decisive with age.

Esteemed Contributor

@Q4u wrote:

I personally LOVE the boot in tan with the plaid top.... but I'm a sucker for plaid~!!

Now I'm thinking maybe I need a pair of boots with plaid tops.....

I'm another one that sees what I like and decides.  I can't remember regretting a decision I've made like that.  My concern is usually with the money involved and if I should spend it.  If I decide I should... BAM... no problem~!  Woman LOL

Yes, the tan with the plaid top would be my pick too. Timberland makes good footwear.

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Honored Contributor

I think I'm off to Timberland's website.....  Woman Wink

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Honored Contributor

I think I'm not getting either one. I guess if either one really knocked my socks off (pun intended) I wouldn't be hemming and hawing! I did order the Ryka TSV that will be in August in the taupe. I was hoping to get it early so I could get another color but it is in process and won't be delivered until after the boots air. 

Trusted Contributor

For what its worth, I definitely prefer the non sneaker style. 

For me, a deciding factor would be that the boot I prefer, appears to have a much better sole, in terms of traction. 

I live in in an area where we get Winter. Usually not severe, but we can get snow and ice, and, I am Klutz Woman😏

I also just like the look much more.  

Yes, I can relate to indecisive and have my moments!

Esteemed Contributor

@Jordan2 wrote:

I'm so wishy-washy when it comes to making decisions. I'm looking at two pairs of Timberland shoes at the Nordstrom Anniversary sale and I can't make up my mind. I don't know which style or color I like, and think do I really need them? I have had trouble making decisions since I was a kid and still have the same problem as an adult. Am I alone in this or are some of you just as indecisive?

Hi Jordan,

I'm taking the lighter approach here and am asking if you are by chance a Libra (on the astrological chart)?  The bolded language above describes my husband and othrs I know who are all Libras to a T.