Honored Contributor

I'm so wishy-washy when it comes to making decisions. I'm looking at two pairs of Timberland shoes at the Nordstrom Anniversary sale and I can't make up my mind. I don't know which style or color I like, and think do I really need them? I have had trouble making decisions since I was a kid and still have the same problem as an adult. Am I alone in this or are some of you just as indecisive?

Honored Contributor

Re: Why Can't I Make Up My Mind

Some decisions are instantaneous and I rarely regret.  Others, like my kitchen counters, are agonizing.

Can you post pics of the shoes?  We'll all help you decideSmiley Happy

Honored Contributor

You should have seen my in the ice cream aisle of the grocery store today.  I must have looked like someone who had never seen that many brands and flavors in one place before.  I paced up the aisle and down the aisle.  I squatted to see the flavors on the lower shelves and craned my neck to see what flavors were past the condensation caused by the guy who opened the door before me.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Esteemed Contributor

Jordan, when I can't make up my mind on something like that when shopping, I usually give it a pass.  My closet is pretty full so I have to love something to buy it.  I didn't used to be like that but cleaning out the closet several times makes me think twice on the impulse decisions.  Not much help but I know how you feel!!!  LM

Honored Contributor

@tansy wrote:

Some decisions are instantaneous and I rarely regret.  Others, like my kitchen counters, are agonizing.

Thank you for wanting to help but I am not tech savvy at all and don't know how to do it (hangs her head in shame)! It's on Nordstrom's website. One is a Timberland boot comes in dark brown or tan, it has some kind material like kind of a cuff on top of the boot. The other is  sneaker although it looks like a boot. It comes in tan and black The sneakers are about $20 less than the boot but that isn't the deciding factor. 

Honored Contributor

@Lilysmom wrote:

Jordan, when I can't make up my mind on something like that when shopping, I usually give it a pass.  My closet is pretty full so I have to love something to buy it.  I didn't used to be like that but cleaning out the closet several times makes me think twice on the impulse decisions.  Not much help but I know how you feel!!!  LM

I did have a pair of Timberland boots that I had for many seasons. I finally got rid of them as they looked like they had been through the wringer!

Honored Contributor

@Jordan2 wrote:

@tansy wrote:

Thank you for wanting to help but I am not tech savvy at all and don't know how to do it (hangs her head in shame)! It's on Nordstrom's website. One is a Timberland boot comes in dark brown or tan, it has some kind material like kind of a cuff on top of the boot. The other is  sneaker although it looks like a boot. It comes in tan and black The sneakers are about $20 less than the boot but that isn't the deciding factor. 

I'm a techie weenie, too.  We need lolakimona to spot this thread Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

I ain't Lola, but I'll see if I can find them for you :-)

Honored Contributor

Timberland 'Bramhall Six Inch' Boot (Women)  Timberland 'Bramhall Six Inch' Boot (Women)

Honored Contributor

Timberland 'Glastonbury Six Inch' Sneaker (Women)  Timberland 'Glastonbury Six Inch' Sneaker (Women)