Why ALL clothes ALL the Time!?!

I admit I tune-in hoping to see more home and garden items. I’ll also admit that like most guys, I realize these networks are designed primarily for women. But don’t even women get tired of seeing people shilling clothes and shoes 24/7? On weekends when I’m able to watch there is nothing on for me anymore. What happened to the morning segments on home and garden? Where are the segments on Halloween decorations or outdoor furniture? And since there’s an entire demographic of men being overlooked, how about more clothes aimed at us?

I spend money. The last time I spent it on QVC was for these great humidifiers I ordered last summer. There are others out here who’d really respond to more products other. than just 24/7 women’s wear and having to endure the painful hours of the increasingly cheesy Sunday kitchen show with David Venable. How about some variety?! Please?!!
Honored Contributor

Re: Why ALL clothes ALL the Time!?!

@jn1 You're not going to like next Saturday, either.  All-day beauty.

Contributor

It's fall fashion days, so it will be mostly clothes. 

Honored Contributor

Well for one thing gardening season is over.  There is always Q2 &3.  Lots and lots of people like David V.  Their programing is what sells not just what you want to see.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Honored Contributor

@jn1 wrote:
I admit I tune-in hoping to see more home and garden items. I’ll also admit that like most guys, I realize these networks are designed primarily for women. But don’t even women get tired of seeing people shilling clothes and shoes 24/7? On weekends when I’m able to watch there is nothing on for me anymore. What happened to the morning segments on home and garden? Where are the segments on Halloween decorations or outdoor furniture? And since there’s an entire demographic of men being overlooked, how about more clothes aimed at us?

I spend money. The last time I spent it on QVC was for these great humidifiers I ordered last summer. There are others out here who’d really respond to more products other. than just 24/7 women’s wear and having to endure the painful hours of the increasingly cheesy Sunday kitchen show with David Venable. How about some variety?! Please?!!

Try checking out the other channels.  They all have different programming.  Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

No, I never get sick of seeing clothes 24/7.  LOL

And, as someone else stated, it's "Fall Fashion Days" so I think this whole weekend will be mostly fashion!

Woman Very Happy

ETERNITY: your choice... smoking or non smoking!
Respected Contributor

Well good for you @jn1 !

I am not male, but I'm with you.  I would love to see a wider variety of programming.  I guess we're in the minority.  I have almost no interest in fashion, handbags, shoes, jewelry or beauty.  I do watch the "in the kitchen shows",  but usually the offerings are repetitive.

Back in the past the Q had a wider variety of programming.  I remember the "Around the House" programs, or the Stanley tools.

Honored Contributor

@jn1 wrote:

@jn1   No

Respected Contributor

I hardly watch any shopping channels at all anymore.  I did catch some of the Halloween decoration shows this week and liked but didnt order any.

I dont ever buy clothes on these channels so I never watch those segments at all. Dont watch jewelry either.

Honored Contributor

You will have better luck with HSN, which has  more of the things that men would be interested in.  But not today.  Both QVC and HSN have their program guides online, you just have look at those guides to find the shows that interest you.  However, you don't have to wait for a program, seach both sites for anything and everything that interests.  When you find something, you can watch the presentations online.