Honored Contributor

is a mass of ? marks.  don't know what the problem is.  Lunch time specials are half ? marks.   Guess that means mystery item.

Honored Contributor

Re: Whole website

[ Edited ]

@SharkE  Hey there. How are you doing? Hope you're getting along reasonably well. As for the question marks, I'm not seeing what you're seeing. I just went to check out the LTS and with the exception of one 'image coming soon' notice, they all appear to be there for me.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

@SharkE   all OK when I checked just now on my iPad 

Honored Contributor

Mine's fine...no question marks anywhere. Might be a browser issue. Try switching to another one.

Trusted Contributor

I usually power off my device and turn it back on. 

Honored Contributor

I haven't had that problem, but someone the other day was complaining about the same thing.

Respected Contributor

@SharkE I use a MacBook laptop and Safari browser and I encountered this today and prior times.  

Cleared today's QVC history and then did a shut down/power off and now I still have some ? mark icons instead of pictures but at least I could reply to you and heart comments.

Guess QVC didn't like me perusing and ordering from Etsy and Soft Surroundings earlier today!

Warm regards to you,

aroc3435

Washington, DC 

Honored Contributor

@aroc3435 

I think QVC always did have a problem with Apple and safari is what I think

Honored Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

is a mass of ? marks.  don't know what the problem is.  Lunch time specials are half ? marks.   Guess that means mystery item.

Not seeing it anywhere on here ....   maybe it's a browser glitch.  

Honored Contributor

@SharkE   I doubt it's just QVC. I know a few months back I took my Apple devices to Verizon because I couldn't solve a problem.  From the tech who helped me. "AOL and Safari do not play well together."

He did get me working and teach me to go to settings, discard the troublesome APP and reinstall it.  I have already had to do that twice to keep getting my email on Apple.  No problem on my old Dell laptop though.  Go figure