Honored Contributor

Re: Who would you lunch with today, where at and what would you discuss?

My granddogs, my children and grandsonSmiley HappyHeart

We wouldn't even need to talk-just share food with all and lots of love and hugs! 

I can't imagine any happier lunch!

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Respected Contributor

This is a thread from 2010. 

Interesting to go back in time and read. 

Today I would second a lunch with Ghandi.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I would love to lunch with Johnny Depp.  He has played so many different roles that the conversation could go on and on.  Plus I think he's good looking.  We would lunch somewhere (not fancy) where he would not be recognized.  Possibly somewhere in Europe.  I watched a movie that he was in this morning called Mirror Mirror.  Excellent movie.  When I think of his last wife Amber there was no way she was going to tear down Hollywood's top star.  She did try but that stopped immediately.  Hollywood would have never welcomed her back if she succeeded in ruining his reputation.  Johnny is really a very talented actor.  HeartCat Happy

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

I would like to lunch with Melania at her home in NYC and discuss her life today vs 2 years ago.

Super Contributor

I would not choose someone famous, someone from history or someone in my life who has passed on. Nope. I would simply choose to have lunch with my two favorite people in my world, my husband and my son. Although we live in NJ, our favorite place for lunch is a small place in Ingomar, Montana called The Jersey Lily. It is the most unique, quaint place in a little "one horse" town in south central Montana. There is a bar and maybe five or six tables inside. The bathrooms are out back. The food is home cooked, the drinks are good and include everything from rail to top shelf. That's where we would go. We would talk about anything that popped into our minds. That would be the most perfect lunch for me.

Hugs. . .

Life is tough, but I am tougher!!
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

My BFF and I don't care where we eat, I'm not posting what the discussion would be about. Since we don't live in the same city we don't get to see each other much. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Honored Contributor

Other than a passed relative, I'd love to have lunch with Scarlet O'Hara if there had be one.

Other than that, Neila Diamond who is extremely physiological.

Honored Contributor

I love to lunch with my son, he's so handsome and charming. The wait staff both female and male get all fussed up when they interact with him.lol  That being said, the service we get is fabulous.

Esteemed Contributor

I would love to lunch with Donny Osmond, my forever crush!  I do not think I would be able to talk, I would be drooling too much, and what might come out of my mouth, would not be intelligent nor would it sound human , I do not care what we would discuss anyway, anything that man wants to eat or say I would be all for it, as long as I can stare at him and go away floating on my tiptoes!

Honored Contributor

That would be my mom. At the "Red&Teds" Restaurant, which was one of her favorites. Celebs/Historical People, not even a close choice. Catch her up on the 48 years of mine, and my 2 older sisters lives.

hckynut(john)

hckynut(john)