Trusted Contributor

Re: Who would you all contact about this situation?

[ Edited ]

@TheMonkeyonMyBack--- That is an interesting pictorial of the cemetery. Thank You for posting. 

@151949----Seeing the Rev Chas.Walther was a Mason, you might also contact the Masonic Lodges and the DeMolay, They may have some input with the owners.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Who would you all contact about this situation?

I'm puzzled by this because here where we live no one can just let weeds and grass grow on their property, be it cemetery's, businesses, homes etc. If they do there is a fine. It would maybe be different if this place was out in the country and no one was getting buried there anymore but from your story people are getting buried there yet. So I would contact the local government if you have no success contacting the owners.

To add- I have the opposite issue. Don't get me wrong, I am thankful they take care of the cemetery. BUT where my parents are buried they cut too close to the stone and mow over planted flowers and or vases we stick in the ground with flowers in, and it ruins them. This is why I go every month year round except in Winter. Tomorrow I am taking a big rectangle flower planter I made. Hopefully they wont run that over with a mower!

Well good luck, I hope you can find someone to help. Because, I find it really disrespectful for graves and stones not to be taken care of properly by those who run the cemetery's.

And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make~ The Beatles