Respected Contributor

Re: Who will be watching Super Saturday Live?

DH and I are going to the Water Mill (Hamptons) Super Saturday on July 30th. I am going to a private pre-show party the night before as I know the people who run it every year. I used to live out in the hamptons many years ago and went to the very early on events before it got so huge. I go every few years. There are fabulous buys and I have met many of the designers. Most are not QVC items but high end designers that donate their products and everything was 50% retail. Some of the stores would also have private designer events I have been to as well.

Honored Contributor

S8316
LOGO Lotus by Lori Goldstein V-neck Spacedye Knit Tank $22.75

s8316.jpg

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

S8317
C. Wonder Embroidered Midi Dress w/ Drawstring Waist $31.82

s8317.jpg

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

S8333
Keurig K10 Personal Coffee Maker with 6 K-Cup Packs $50

s8333.jpg

Honored Contributor

S8208
Skinnytees Set of 4 Seamless Tanks and Camis $58

s8208.jpg

Honored Contributor

S8275
Vionic Orthotic Leather Rhinestone Slides- Afton $65

s8275.jpg

Honored Contributor

S8321
Rolf Bleu Set of 2 iPhone 6 Purse Cases w CC Slot & iPad Mini Case $48

s8321.jpg

Honored Contributor

S8334
Keurig K45 Elite Brewer with 12 K-Cup Pack and Water Filter $60

s8334.jpg

Trusted Contributor

Kinda frustrated as items showing "sold out" on air have never be shown on air or have not been on the page,  I have been checking all day long.  Thought there would be some Skechers too as they are based in CA.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@avid shopper wrote:

Kinda frustrated as items showing "sold out" on air have never be shown on air or have not been on the page,  I have been checking all day long.  Thought there would be some Skechers too as they are based in CA.

@avid shopper - keep checking online. Items will pop in as orders are canceled or due tp CC problems.