Honored Contributor

Re: Who's treating themselves this holiday season?

I am all done with Christmas shopping and wrapping.  Will decorate this week end.  Only cookie making, mailing gifts and Christmas cards left.  I treated myself to a beautiful Eric Javits bag at 1/2 price.

Valued Contributor

Smiling Face With Open Mouth and Smiling Eyes@Kachina624 You kill me!  Oh I hear ya.  But seriously, I can't think of a better present to give yourself and your family than something like that.  The piece of mind you'll have at night knowing that's over and done with is worth the price of admission right there.  So congrats on your soon-to-be new roof!!

P.S. How are you doing?  Hugs again on the loss of your precious furbabies.  Blue Heart

Esteemed Contributor

Holiday or not, I'm looking at some new bedroom furniture and some area rugs.  I have more than enough of so many other things. 

Never Forget the Native American Indian Holocaust
Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

@MaggieMack  Hey Mag!  LOVE that Amazon allows us to use our points!!  And it looks like we share a mutual affinity for distressed leather footwear.  Slightly Smiling Face Those Old Gringo boots are fantabulolus!!  I hope they go on sale just for YOU.  I have these Bed Stu boots on my wishlist... not sure about this cognac color though.  A little light for my tastes.  They also have them in what they call a black rustic (below).  Ah well, by the time I go to buy them, it'll probably be spring anyway!  

Valued Contributor

Hey ya can't put a price on the "warm and fuzzies" @vermint!  What a kind gesture.  Good for you!!

Valued Contributor

Great score on your new bag @DiAnne!  Enjoy it!!  And please put butter balls with chopped pecans on your cookie menu... they're my fave.  So when should I be expecting them in the mail hmm???  Winking Face

http://www.saveur.com/sites/saveur.com/files/import/2007/images/2007-11/125-23_Butter_balls_250.jpg

Honored Contributor

@AliJoi5 wrote:

Smiling Face With Open Mouth and Smiling Eyes@Kachina624 You kill me!  Oh I hear ya.  But seriously, I can't think of a better present to give yourself and your family than something like that.  The piece of mind you'll have at night knowing that's over and done with is worth the price of admission right there.  So congrats on your soon-to-be new roof!!

P.S. How are you doing?  Hugs again on the loss of your precious furbabies.  Blue Heart

@AliJoi5.  Got a new pup today...a pound puppy rescue which we think is a  collie/sheltie mix, 8 to 12months old.  Can't get a cell phone photo to post.  She's a cutie.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624, fabulous news! Nothing beats a new fur baby! My heart is so happy for this new addition to your family. Heart

@AliJoi5, you are the happiest, nicest, sweetest, most adorable poster on these boards. I just wanted to say that of the many things I'm thankful for, I'm also so thankful that you are here! You are a delightful little ray of sunshine. Woman Happy

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop
Honored Contributor

@MaggieMack wrote:

@Kachina624, fabulous news! Nothing beats a new fur baby! My heart is so happy for this new addition to your family. Heart

@AliJoi5, you are the happiest, nicest, sweetest, most adorable poster on these boards. I just wanted to say that of the many things I'm thankful for, I'm also so thankful that you are here! You are a delightful little ray of sunshine. Woman Happy"

@AliJoi5@MaggieMack.  Alijoi also has the prettiest jewelry too!

MM.  I recently got these Durango boots from Evine.  Very warm and comfortable.

720-710.jpg

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Valued Contributor

@Kachina624

That IS wonderful news my friend!!  It warms my heart to know you've once again opened your home to a rescue.  I'd say between the new roof, furbaby, and those insanely comfy looking boots, you have lots to be thankful for this holiday season... big and small! http://www.sherv.net/cm/emoticons/thanksgiving/smiley-eating-turkey.gif

Now, are there any new (or old) pieces in your jewelry stash I've yet to have the pleasure of meeting?   You know I never tire of our turq talks...