Trusted Contributor

Re: Who's the Handsomest of Them All?

So many to choose from! Gregory Peck for classic handsome although I favor Cary Grant in the personality department. Robert Mitchum for sexy if not most handsome. I also highly fancied Robert Redford back in the day. Dana Andrews and his brother Steve Forrest. I have to pick by mood-Smiley Happy John Derek was gorgeous but a little too perfect looking for my taste, but I'm not knocking him.

Respected Contributor

Johnny Depp. 

-Texas Hill Country-
Respected Contributor

Trusted Contributor

@Nicknack wrote:

@Nicknack wrote:

Of the current actors, I think Robert Downey, Jr., Jake Gyllenhaal (he's young I know), Rob Lowe, Blair Underwood and Ryan Reynolds are very good looking.  There's many others that I will think of in the middle of the night and not be able to remember tomorrow.  ;o)

To add to this earlier post of mine, I think Jared Leto is really good looking.  I don't like his beard, but when he's clean shaven he's really handsome!

I find Jake Gyllenhaal interesting in that when his face is serious he's pretty ordinary looking but when he smiles-bang, he's a movie star.

Trusted Contributor

Alain Delon yes yes yes

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I've read 3 pages and all I can say is I concur!!!  But I agree with the next post a lot, Josh.

Honored Contributor

@PenneyT wrote:

image.jpg

(Hope this works! First time I've tried to post a pic!!!)

Josh Holloway!

I wholeheartedly agree with this choice! I loved him as Sawyer on Lost. I even watched that show he was on, on channel 2 (the name escapes me, something like Intelligence)? By the way he will be on a new show I think in January called Colony (I think). I'll certainly be taking a look at it.

Respected Contributor

Tom Selleck ....manly man.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Nicknack wrote:

@Nicknack wrote:

Of the current actors, I think Robert Downey, Jr., Jake Gyllenhaal (he's young I know), Rob Lowe, Blair Underwood and Ryan Reynolds are very good looking.  There's many others that I will think of in the middle of the night and not be able to remember tomorrow.  ;o)

To add to this earlier post of mine, I think Jared Leto is really good looking.  I don't like his beard, but when he's clean shaven he's really handsome!

I liked him from the first time I saw "My So Called Life" ....so cute

I'll add Charlie Hunnam to the list ....meeeow lol

Super Contributor

@Jordan2 wrote:

@PenneyT wrote:

image.jpg

(Hope this works! First time I've tried to post a pic!!!)

Josh Holloway!

I wholeheartedly agree with this choice! I loved him as Sawyer on Lost. I even watched that show he was on, on channel 2 (the name escapes me, something like Intelligence)? By the way he will be on a new show I think in January called Colony (I think). I'll certainly be taking a look at it.

He's smart, funny, handsome, well built, AND he's a devoted family man!! The total package, so to speak, lol!!!