Frequent Contributor

Who's singing the Christmas song during QVC upcoming show listings??

Hi!

Does anyone know the name of the female singer that is singing the Christmas song when QVC shows the listing of upcoming shows?  She has such a sweet, beautiful voice.  

Thanks and and have a wonderful daySmiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Who's singing the Christmas song during QVC upcoming show listings??

Ditto. I was wondering the same thing. Her voice is beautiful.

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea-Robert A. Heinlein
Frequent Contributor

Hi twopeasSmiley Happy

I received the answer to my post about the name/singer of the Christmas song played on QVC and just wanted to share it w/you.  The name of the CD is "Twelve Days," the name of the song is "Christmas Magic" and the artists are Cherie Gears and Bob Bradley.

Have a wonderful day! Smiley Very Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@jettaforce wrote:

Hi twopeasSmiley Happy

I received the answer to my post about the name/singer of the Christmas song played on QVC and just wanted to share it w/you.  The name of the CD is "Twelve Days," the name of the song is "Christmas Magic" and the artists are Cherie Gears and Bob Bradley.

Have a wonderful day! Smiley Very Happy

Thank you so much for being kind enough to share the answer with me. I will have to look for the CD. It's so sweet and pleasing to listen to. Have a blessed holiday.

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea-Robert A. Heinlein