Honored Contributor

Re: Who's a Matthew McConaughey Fan?

I'm a fan of the physical MM but that's about it. I lost interest when I sort of figured out his take on things.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Respected Contributor

I enjoy his acting and always thought he was handsome, but this type of behavior is very disappointing. First that he would be part of this cowardly practice and second that people actually pay for the privilege of shooting animals who are standing at a feed station.

It takes a big "man" to "hunt" captive animals...sarcasm intended.

~Enough is enough~
Honored Contributor

In addition to adults shooting deer at this ranch, a number of children also shot trophies. MM was listed on the website of this ranch as an owner until yesterday when it was reported by the new media. His name suddenly disappeared.

I'm aware that there are similar places in other locations. I know where there is a ranch in the high country of Colorado where they let paying customers shoot an elk. Illegal deer hunter often bait a locale with food, corn, apples etc. for deer, then shoot them as they show up to eat. There's a big fine if they get caught doing this.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Super Contributor

He's a good ole' boy from Texas that clings to his guns and bible. Doesn't surprise me one bit.

Honored Contributor

On 2/6/2015 Cattitude said:

He's a good ole' boy from Texas that clings to his guns and bible. Doesn't surprise me one bit.

I guess so. Personally, I much preferred his Rust Cohle character ("True Detective") -- until the last few minutes.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland