Respected Contributor

Re: Who's Ready to Fire Mother Nature?

Remember: 'It's not nice to fool Mother Nature'? I enjoyed that commercial.

That said, lots of our new growth on trees and shrubs turned and died due to a recent cold spell.

Honored Contributor

We just have rain,rain and more rain.I swear we have enough water to supply the world but in the summer there will most likely be watering restrictions.

Honored Contributor

WEll, we've had pre-Spring and now moving into wet spring, (more of the same) and then we recite, April showers bring May flowers. Woman Very Happy  Good grief that one day of sun for the week yesterday, is just not going to carry me for another week. 

Honored Contributor

They are saying snow here in maine!!

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Honored Contributor

icicles on the east coast today. it may warm up later, but it was so cold durin my morn walk today.

tomorrow heavy rain and it is suppose to be raw,windy and super cold tomorrow. 

really slow warming up this year. Farmers almanac said the east coast was not going to have a warm spring or summer this year. will it be true, who know.

Honored Contributor

Winter has become too powerful and we need spring to fight harder for summer to arrive.

Esteemed Contributor

@JaneMarple

IMG_0299.PNG

Here's how we feel in the PNW !!

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea-Robert A. Heinlein
Respected Contributor

It's been spring pretty much since January here in South Carolina...we've had a record number of 80 degree days. Then again, we had a hard freeze for a couple of nights a week or so ago that all but destroyed the peach crop, which is a major industry here. Woman Sad

Honored Contributor

@vermint wrote:

It's been spring pretty much since January here in South Carolina...we've had a record number of 80 degree days. Then again, we had a hard freeze for a couple of nights a week or so ago that all but destroyed the peach crop, which is a major industry here. Woman Sad

Oh no @vermint that is horrible about the peach crop.

You Don't Own Me- Leslie Gore
(You don't Know) How Glad I Am- Nancy Wilson
Honored Contributor

@dimin wrote:

Don't blame her for climate change. 

@dimin

ITA ....  maybe she doesn't like how we're treating her planet and is letting us know.   She's not the bad guy here.