Honored Contributor

Re: Who knew goats have a short attention span?

[ Edited ]

Hee no @CLEM the goats that wandered off are from a company that rents out goats to naturally trim lawns and vegetation (I believe they were on Shark Tank).  The goats in jammies are from Sunflower Creamery that always posts the best videos of their latest little ones always decked out in those adorable pj's!  I just love them and I swear if there was a Goat Yoga class around here it would inspire me to sign up (although they would probably be yelling at me to stop playing with the babies and get busy on the stretching/positions)!

Honored Contributor

Saw this on tv this afternoon! That was a lot of goats! They do make good lawn mowers though..l.
Honored Contributor

79FF98FD-3E34-4C07-9B0C-0C0BB91DEA4B.jpeg

Trusted Contributor

We have two spinster sister goats that are 12 yrs old.  I've had them since 6 mo old.  Calamity Jane and her sister Jill.  My girls are pets and when we have them out of their pen it's for supervised rec.,  they can get into mischef in the blink of an eye.   My girlie goats follow us around like dogs.  One day my husband had them out in the yard and a woman jogged by on the road and she had hair  like mine, well my goats thought it was me, their mom and started chasing this poor woman up the road making all sorts of blatting noises, the faster  the woman ran the faster the goats ran after her.  My husband finally caught them and apologized.  Since that time our neighbor has stopped many times to pet the goats.  She was a good sport about it.

Respected Contributor

I board my horse at a farm that raises dairy and meat goats, among other assorted creatures. There’s one goat who likes to run up to me when I arrive and wants me to pet her.  She sometimes calls to me and we “talk” back and forth. 

I finally talked the owner into letting me buy her.  So now in addition to 2 dogs, a cat and a horse, I now own a goat! She’ll stay on the farm of course. But if her buddies get sold she’ll be staying right where she is. 😊

Trusted Contributor

My goats favorite treats are carrot sticks and a couple of oyster crackers they really love them !!!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@momtochloe,

This made me laugh.  I just can't pass this one up.  Goats have a short attention span?  I didn't read the attachment yet, I can't get past goats/short attention span.  Who knew??? LOL  

I have to go read this now....I have to see if someone did a study. LOL

Back:  OK, rent-a-goat.  I think I'll start rent a granny!!!

Honored Contributor

Trusted Contributor

@momtochloe

Haa!  I did goat yoga several weeks ago.  I had a blast!  It was the absolute best Smiley HappySmiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@feline groovy wrote:

So Cute!!!!