Respected Contributor

Re: Who is in the Nor'easter snow storm?

@goldensrbestwrote:

I live in eliot.

We live in York.

Honored Contributor

So glad we never lost power.Woman Happy

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Esteemed Contributor

For posters Maine/Mass area, you got it much worse in terms of snowfall than we did in Nova Scotia.  High winds are continuing into today though.  LM

Esteemed Contributor

@Lilysmomwrote:

For posters Maine/Mass area, you got it much worse in terms of snowfall than we did in Nova Scotia.  High winds are continuing into today though.  LM

Surprisingly, although it was cold and windy, quite a lot of snow melted today and all the ice from the driveway is gone!  Glad we got the March sun!

Just can't wait for next week's storm (Tues/Wed):  love it (NOT!)Woman Wink

Trusted Contributor

@drizzellla  and, now, we ar faced with storm number 4. I said to someone the other day that in this area we have been hit with our worst storms in March. PECO just competed the digging of our yard to find the wires that broke off. They had a hole dug the size of up to a large man's chest. Good Grief

Honored Contributor

@Deaniewrote:

@drizzellla  and, now, we ar faced with storm number 4. I said to someone the other day that in this area we have been hit with our worst storms in March. PECO just competed the digging of our yard to find the wires that broke off. They had a hole dug the size of up to a large man's chest. Good Grief

So sorry to hear that. Guess PECO is in trouble whether they bury the wires or keep them up on poles.

Yes - I can't wait for #4. Thankfully, we had our trees trimmed back quite a bit, so we had no damage. But we still have to help our elderly neighbors get their branches cut. My husband was waiting for warmer weather. HA! 

Respected Contributor

Well, hopefully if the weather people are correct, the storm is being pushed back by a day. Now it is a Wednesday/Thursday event. They also said, depending on what model you believe it will travel farther south. So we may not even get much at all. Will have to wait and see.

Trusted Contributor

Any guesses as to whether it will snow into April?

Honored Contributor

The latest email I got about snow storm #4 is "Forecasters have differing predictions".

Guess we will wait and see. Our snow shovels are out and ready.

We frequently have a snow in April. And since it has been cold and windy, I wouldn't be surprised if we did. The one nice thing is that it doesn't hang around.