Esteemed Contributor

Who is in the Nor'easter snow storm?

Who is in the Nor'easter snow? Its 1 AM Wednesday morning, the snow has begun and everything is covered already.

We are now to get up to 16 inches by Wednesday night. In the morning up to afternoon it may snow 1 to 2 inches an hour.

PA is in a state of emergency and all of my counties government offices and all schools are closed.

Be safe everyone in the storm (and  I hope none of us lose power!).

Think Spring! :-)

And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make~ The Beatles
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Who is in the Nor'easter snow storm?

In Ct here. Outside of New Haven. Nothing yet but any time now. Actually AccuWeather says snow starting in 64 min. Love how they get it down to the minute.

Trusted Contributor

@Shorty2Uwrote:

Who is in the Nor'easter snow? Its 1 AM Wednesday morning, the snow has begun and everything is covered already.

We are now to get up to 16 inches by Wednesday night. In the morning up to afternoon it may snow 1 to 2 inches an hour.

PA is in a state of emergency and all of my counties government offices and all schools are closed.

Be safe everyone in the storm (and  I hope none of us lose power!).

Think Spring! :-)

I'm sorry that you have to go through that again Smiley Sad

Honored Contributor

Twin Sister...next year spending winters here. Happy to say! Woman Happy

Honored Contributor

Not I, thank goodness.  There's another storm currently off N. California coast which will give us a whopping 30% chance of rain this coming week-end.  In the meantime, it'll be sunny and we'll hit 70° for the first time this year.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

@Shorty2U, we are getting this Thursday.  I am in Nova Scotia.  I am going to run my errands and get my swim in today because I don’t think much will be moving tomorrow.  LM

Honored Contributor

Starting here tonite in southern maine ,very worried about this storm, my 15 yr . old dog,losing power ,worried so much.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Respected Contributor

We just got a dusting of snow, which is lucky because some folks are still trying to clean up after last week’s wind storm. Good luck and keep warm!

Honored Contributor

We in the Great Lake states got snow yesterday so now it's heading east.  Be prepared, it was a heavy snow - great for making snowmen but not for shoveling.

Super Contributor

Here in PA everything covered this morning, but roads are still clear.  They said later morning will be heavier snow. 6-12 inches predicted.  You can tell already its the heavy, sticking snow because it is sticking to all the trees and theres isn't a lot yet. This is what may cause the loss of power.