Respected Contributor

Re: Who is One Person You Admire?

@magicmoodz I LOVE that bag!  I need a bag with a pocket on the side for a water bottle, though.  I have the Lug Pacer bag in 5 different colors... all because of that slot for the water bottle.  LOL

ETERNITY: your choice... smoking or non smoking!
Honored Contributor

@gidgetgh  I admire you too, very much.

I admire my late Mother more than I could ever admire anyone else.

I also admire myself for still being here after so many times of feeling that I just can't do it any more because of circumstances that would do in many/most people. I guess there's a reason why I am, the memory of my parents is all that keeps me going most days. That and the kindness of strangers, the most random unexpected conversations with people I had previously never met.

They're easier to tell your troubles to, and they're far more supportive and less judgemental.

"If you really want to shock the world unleash your kindness"
Respected Contributor

For me it is my mother-in law. The strongest, the most giving and loving lady that I have ever known. She had so many hardships in her life and heartbreaking times. I can't go into the specifics but trust me the lady went through so many tragic times. I feel blessed that she was my mother in law. 

Esteemed Contributor

The person I admire the absolute most is Hillary Clinton. I'm not going to elaborate because I don't want to get proofed, so I'm just honestly answering the question.

Respected Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21 wrote:

@gidgetgh  I admire you too, very much.

I admire my late Mother more than I could ever admire anyone else.

I also admire myself for still being here after so many times of feeling that I just can't do it any more because of circumstances that would do in many/most people. I guess there's a reason why I am, the memory of my parents is all that keeps me going most days. That and the kindness of strangers, the most random unexpected conversations with people I had previously never met.

They're easier to tell your troubles to, and they're far more supportive and less judgemental.

@Greeneyedlady21 You have more courage than you realize.  Hang in there!

I enjoy your posts and I am happy you are here. Smiley Happy

"Justice will not be served until those who are unaffected are as outraged as those who are." BF
Super Contributor

@Goldengate8361 wrote:

The person I admire the absolute most is Hillary Clinton. I'm not going to elaborate because I don't want to get proofed, so I'm just honestly answering the question.

This is my response also. I always say to myself "What if".  I won't finish the sentence so this won't be deleted!

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Greeneyedlady21

"I also admire myself for still being here after so many times of feeling that I just can't do it any more because of circumstances that would do in many/most people. I guess there's a reason why I am..."

I can empathize with your situation as I have experienced a similar life story, so to speak. If it weren't for my wonderful mother who has passed, I wouldn't be.

I am thankful you are here. Your posts make me smile, think, and look at life differently. Thank you for being you. 🙂 ❤️

Honored Contributor

Chef Jose Andres. He is te founder of World Central Kitchen a non profit devoted to providing food in the wake of natural disasters. He is a true humanitarian.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Esteemed Contributor

I have a few:
Condoleeza Rice
MLK
Volodymyr Zelinsky
Ronald Reagan & Mikhail Gorbachev
Respected Contributor

@QVCkitty1  Jose Andres is also the person that I most admire.

He has been present at so many disasters and helping refugees all over the world, providing meals.

World Central Kitchen is a very worthwhile charity to support.