Frequent Contributor

Re: Who else is in the blizzard zone?

I live in Buffalo, NY and we are expecting sustained winds of 35-45mph with gusts reaching 75mph on Sunday.  The reason being, the wind moving across lake is much stronger than across land.

Honored Contributor

I'm in upper Michigan. I can't seem to get relieved that "Spring is just around the corner". I thought that way last year when we had our biggest snowfall/storm of the season in APRIL!! I'll never forget that. Woman Frustrated

"Pure Michigan"
Esteemed Contributor

In Arizona we got about 48 hours of snow and rain. It doesn’t usually snow here near the Phoenix area but it did yesterday and it was so beautiful.  Enjoy it now because we all know what’s coming. 59A7AEA2-3E8C-42DD-9480-7EB4FEED664A.jpeg

Honored Contributor

@Bridgegal wrote:

I don't know about blizzard amounts here but it's snowing YET AGAIN in Santa Fe.  

@Bridgegal 

But isn't it pretty?  Adobe is so attractive when it's dressed in snow.

It fell all night in Albuquerque and I just looked out to see our sunrise.  It's not snowing but it sure looks like a blizzard.

Why?  The wind is blowing the snow off the roof and it's as if it's snowing all over again with the Sandias and sunshine as a backdrop.

High desert absurdity. Woman Wink

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Honored Contributor

I'm in Colorado Springs. The storm came through here last night and although there wasn't any considerable amounts of snowfall, the wind made up for it by leaving behind huge snow drifts...like the one on my front porch and in my driveway. I have my work cut out for me today!

Esteemed Contributor

@Meowingkitty wrote:

In Arizona we got about 48 hours of snow and rain. It doesn’t usually snow here near the Phoenix area but it did yesterday and it was so beautiful.  Enjoy it now because we all know what’s coming. 59A7AEA2-3E8C-42DD-9480-7EB4FEED664A.jpeg

@Meowingkitty  That picture is otherworldly! How beautiful!