Frequent Contributor

Re: Who else hates Amazon since they started using their own delivery drivers?

[ Edited ]

@hckynut wrote:

@savetheanimals 

Not me, addressing your thread title. I do not like the CEO of this company in the least, but getting the most for my $$ has always been my top priority when purchasing any item.

Have had my own issues with one of their "temp" delivery drivers, but other than that? Who delivers it to me ranks way behind:  Price/Quality and better delivery than any shopping network from which I have purchased items.

Hate, really? Appears to me you use that term very loosely, you might as well have used "the" as the word you used so casually.

You asked, I answered.

hckynut(john)🏒

This is how I feel about Amazon drivers, my post clearly states that. If you don't feel that way, why read my post and comment?? Truly don't care what you think, everyone has the right to there own opinion and that is mine - period! 

Esteemed Contributor

@savetheanimals, I don't like the word hate either But I responded earlier and of course I prefer the Amazon delivery drivers.

What I didn't like was last holiday season, before Amazon had their delivery vans, we had deliveries by UPS, Fedex, USPS and of course independent drivers.

I didn't care too much for the independent drivers because having an unmarked vehicle sitting at your driveway, wasn't what I expected.

I love seeing those Amazon blue vans pull up by my driveway with my purchases.

Honored Contributor

I never ordered much from Amazon until the pandemic hit.  I do not have Prime but I get deliveries from Amazon but also Amazon orders delivered through UPS and USPS.