Super Contributor

I tip only at the salon and at restaurants.

Honored Contributor
I use a wheelchair at airports and that involves tipping big time. I also tip servers and my hair stylist. I never tip people who perform services at my home.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Valued Contributor

I have my groceries delivered and have tried to tip but it is not accepted. On a hot day I have offered a water bottle and they have gladly taken that. The only people I tip is my hairdresser and when out to eat.

Esteemed Contributor

Servers in restaurants @ the amount of at least 20%, and the hair stylist gets a tip. I used to tip pizza delivery when I lived elsewhere. (but we have no delivery here in the country). And that is the extent of tipping.

And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make~ The Beatles
Honored Contributor

The doorman at Chippendales.

Honored Contributor
Wait people, hair stylist, manicurists, furniture delivery people. Smaller tips to people who work the takeout areas at places like Starbucks. When in a hotel...I always have cash available for doormen, taxi drivers, etc.
Honored Contributor

Who do you tip?

The workers at the ice rink I rent for my adult league to play our hockey games. Tipping them over the decades has always assured me of getting the best ice surface and the most pleasant experiences and it also always makes these kids feel much better and sure of themselves.

hckynut(john)
Respected Contributor
I must tip too much because I could not come up with a quick, concise list.
Valued Contributor
On 9/12/2014 VanSleepy said: I must tip too much because I could not come up with a quick, concise list.

{#emotions_dlg.lol}

a lot of generous people here,......I tip too, but there has to be a limit.

Trusted Contributor
Restraunt,hair salon,and housekeeping staff.