Honored Contributor

Re: Who do you think looks better....Kim or Raquel

Raquel, classic beauty. Kim may be pretty, but her body is weird.

Frequent Contributor

Kim has Cankles??? that's one thing PS won't fix except maybe a bit of lipo but not too well if they are serious cankles

Respected Contributor

I think they both look really good in those photos. Two completely different body ""types."" Kim is an hourglass and Raquel is more muscular with no hips...or at least in that photo.

Honored Contributor

On 1/22/2015 Ilikeshade said:
On 1/22/2015 sidsmom said:

Not hating but...where do posters find this stuff?

It was on yahoo news front and center when I opened the page last night. I use yahoo mail hence the reason I was using yahoo at all.

That's why I didn't see it.... I guess NPR & the Wall Street Journal doesn't cover articles like this...and I like listening to sports radio all day. Oh well...

Honored Contributor

On 1/22/2015 SoftRaindrops said:

Two completely different body "types." Kim is an hourglass and Raquel is more muscular with no hips...or at least in that photo.

Hourglass? Okay, but it looks like all the sand has drained to the bottom. Raquel has a much nicer figure in my opinion.

Respected Contributor

Raquel hands down. Pop culture gossip reports that this is Kim's way of getting back at the picture of Amber Rose.

If your face brightens when you meet a friend, you have struck gold. - unknown
Honored Contributor

I've always thought Raquel Welsh was a stunning woman. What she is wearing is a costume which was considered risque.

Kim K has a pretty face but an unusual figure. She chose to wear that ensemble just because. Sorry it's ridiculous. She waxes every part of her body (except her head) then covers it with a tuft of fur as she frolics in the snow. I can only imagine the rear view.

Respected Contributor

Kim makes no apologies for wearing real fur. I personally think Raquel looks the best and gets my vote!
Sleep sweet Bo 3/19/08 8/4/18
Respected Contributor

On 1/22/2015 hsawaknow said: Kim makes no apologies for wearing real fur. I personally think Raquel looks the best and gets my vote!

In that case Kim is as attractive as the sole of an unwashed hairy foot stacked with bunions.

Raquel wins hands down.

_____ ,,,^ ._. ^,,,_____
Respected Contributor

I really do not get Kim's outfit.